[LOLBIT]

She sighed. Washing the dishes, plate, fork, plate, plate, plate. Nobody does the housework, she loved her 3 kids and Nicholas but sometimes...

Sometimes she wished that other people would come over. And sometimes she wished she had friends, but her neighbourhood is full of unpleasant gossip heads who claim her daughter is involved with the Mafia. So that's a definite No.

She placed the last dish on the rack, and began cleaning her hands. Just as she did, BANG. Door knocked down, her daughter turned around and was met with a bullet in the head.

"SH-" She exclaimed as well-dressed criminals ran it, "Oh f***, oh please don't tell me your here for my daughter...Please don't tell me they were right."

A fat old guy walked in, cigar in his mouth, wine in hand. Typical MAFIA man, "She should've paid up, she was warned." He took out a pistol and put in ammo. "Now you all die for her mistake."

He aimed the gun to her head, she grabbed a plate and hit  him in the head , the plate broke on impact of his thick skull, didn't knock him out though,  because his tremendously small brain didn't touch his skull.

She ran, she ran out the door, past her daughters body. Where could she go? Where? To her parents' house. Yeah that sounds good. She could-

BANG

She collapsed, coffing in pain, as she looked up she saw thick head. "Should've ran faster, doll."