1. Goodbye Texas, Hello L.A!

"Victoria! Maddy is here!" Finally. I thought to myself . "Going!" I shouted back. I hauled my three large suitcases down the stairs, tripping occasionally. "Jesus, your grandma would've gotten down here faster than you." My mom said. Maddy bursted in to fits of laughter. "Oh my- oh my lord!" She howled. "HA-HA. Your hilarious." My voice laced with sarcasm as I replied to my mom. "You should get going. Dont wanna miss your flight like last time!" She had to bring that up again. "Mom." I said in a warning tone. "Okay Okay im sorry. Im gonna miss you so much mija." Uh-oh tears better not come. "Please dont cry mom. You cry, I cry." "Im sorry mija. I just- I just worry so much about you. Please . Be safe. And call me when you can. I love you Victoria." "I love you too mom. I'll see you soon."

-------------------
The Airport:

"I bet i burned more calories in those ten minuets than i have in two months." Maddy chuckled but you can tell she was gasping for air as well. "I feel you bro. I feel you." We headed over to the front desk to check our luggage in. The lady at the front desk looked at us in the rudest way and said "Can I help you?". Maddy glanced my way signaling me to handle this. "Actually you can. Fix your damn attitude and do your job." She quickly scrambled to her feet and checked our luggage and gave us our tickets.
15 minuets later:

"Now boarding all passengers from Texas to Los Angeles at Terminal C."

"Here we go."

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first time ever writing a fanfiction! Please vote & follow it would be wonderful if you did!