8. Morning Walks & Late Night Adventures

Do I Wanna Know- Arctic Monkeys
Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran
********
Yay for updates!!
--------

The Next Morning:

My eyes fluttered open expecting to be welcomed by sunlight but instead I was welcomed by darkness. I looked to see Luke sleeping away with his arm draped over my waist and his head nuzzled in to my neck. Smiling, I untangled myself from him careful not to wake him, and stood up. I brushed the sand off of my thighs and began to take off my cover up. This time I didn't hear Calum yell his stupid remark to me. Calum. I still had mixed emotions about what happened last night. I began to walk away from a sleeping Luke and made my journey down the shore. Depending on the tempature of the water, maybe I would go for a morning swim. I walked along the shoreline just digging through my thoughts. Was I jealous of Calum and Jess last night? Did I like Calum like that? All my thoughts are just stressing me out. I turned around and realized I was far enough. I walked towards the water and stood where it went up to my ankles. It wasn't that cold so I decided to go in. Stopping where the water was at my shoulders, I let my thoughts consume me again. Me and Luke got a little closer last night. Something changed. For once ever since I met him I wasn't annoyed. But something was tugging at my mind that I couldn't see clearly. Luke woke up in my bed the night of the party, but why? He said I begged him to stay. Did something happen at the party? Did I kiss him? I hadn't even realized the sun began to rise. I looked up as I saw the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. Damn. I really like L.A. -------------------------------
I made my way back down the shoreline, just looking around here and there. I hadn't realized when I was walking that I had gotten pretty far from our group. About half ways down my walk I saw a person,I wasn't sure who it was. The person must have heard me cause they spun around. "Oh hey Vic." I looked closely and recognized the person immediatly. "Calum? What are you doing up? You're never up before sunrise." He let out a chuckle at that. "Yeah I know. Im just thinking about a lot of things. Get me?" Yeah. I get you. I looked at him briefly before speaking. "Yeah. Well I better get back to Luke. Don't want him conplaining about how his 'Cuddle Buddy' left him." I started walking away before he grabbed my wrist. "Wait. I've been meaning to ask you about that. What's going on between you two?" I looked at him before looking at his grip on my wrist. Immediatly I began thinking about his whole thing with Jessica last night. Im pretty sure I was jealous. But of course I wasn't going to admit that. I got lost in my thoughts before I realized Calum was still waiting for an answer. I pulled out of his grip before replying. "Nothing you need to worry about." I then turned and began to walk away.

When I got back to Luke he was still sleeping. I quickly got under the covers with him again. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Where did you go? I woke up and you weren't here." I Turned to face him and saw he was pouting. Oh my fuck thats so hot. I snapped out of my trance before replying. "Just a little walk." I gave him a small smile, which he returned. "You should have woken me. We could have went together." I let out a soft laugh. "You were sound asleep. I didn't want to wake you. Lets go back to sleep." And so we did.

---------------

"Fuuuuuuuck. Im so tired. I really wish we didn't sleep on the beach last night. My back is killing me like a bitch." Maddy whined. "Takes one to know one!" I shouted as I walked in to the kitchen. "Wait what?" She shouted back. "Nevermind!" I walked back in to the living room seeing Maddy on the couch in a weird position. Her head was smushed in to the floor and her legs were in the air. "What are you doing?" She attempted to turn her head but sighed when she couldn't. "I read on the internet that this can help a sore back. And a sore neck too." I laughed loudly at that. I pulled out my phone before snapping a picture of her. "Im sending this to Michael." Maddy shrieked before trying to get out of the postition she was in. I laughed harder before walking up the stairs and in my room. "Ow! Fuck!" I heard from down the stairs. I locked my door and sat on my bed. I pulled out ond of my favorite books ever. Paper Towns. I was just about to sit down when I heard banging on my door. "VICTORIA ! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW ! OR I'LL CALL LUKE RIGHT NOW AND SAY YOU WANT TO BANG!" I went over to my door and opened it. "You better not." She glared at me. "Then you better not send that picture." I glared hard at her. "Fine. I won't. Please let me keep it though." I pleaded. She looked at me before sighing. "Sister Swear?" She spoke as she held out her pinky. "Sister Swear."