5. Party

I got everything from pinterest lol.
Enjoy!
----------------
I woke to the sound of my phone buzzing. I ignored the first few times but it kept buzzing. I was getting annoyed so I let out a groan and grabbed my phone.

New Message!

Mariah ;) : Morning

Mariah ;) : WHy you no answer

Mariah ;) : #RudeAf

Mariah ;) : Ayoo we have a party tonight! (;

Mariah ;) : Wake thE FUCK UP

Mariah ;) : k

Mariah ;) : See you in a few hours bitch lol jk ily

Sighs. I didn't even forget about this damn party but im so not feeling it tonight. I dont even know what to wear. Mariah told me yesterday to dress sexy but thats not really my thing. I checked the time and it was already 1:45 . I should probably get in the shower now. Letting a groan out as I got up I grabbed my towels and went to take a shower.
--------------------
25 minuets later

"Maddy!" I shouted from the kitchen "Yes?" She answered back as she sat down at the island. "We're going to a party tonight with Mariah. This boy invited her and she really wants to go so we're going." I told her. "Ugh. You have a habit of telling me things late. What time are we going?" She said. "7. So you better go do what you need to do."
I was watching Pretty Little Liars for like the 6th time since we've got here and I have to say, I ship Jaria pretty hard. I quickly paused the show so I could go get myself some snacks, as i was walking to the kitchen the doorbell rang along with several rushed knocks on the door. "I'll get it!" I shouted. I walked over to the door and swung it open. Mariah stood there and was in a paniced state. "Mariah are you okay?" She looked at me and pushed past me. "This is a serious fashion emergency. I have nothing to wear for tonight!" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Wonderful. Follow Me." I led her to my room where my outfit was layed out on my bed. She sat on the small desk chair. "I seriously have nothing to wear dude. I need to look good tonight." I rummaged through my drawers and pulled out some ivory lace shorts and through them at her. I then walked over to to my closet and went through several hangers before I found the perfect top for Mariah. It was an acid wash button up top with rolled up sleeves. She saw it and gave me a look "Wow. This will look good on me." I laughed a little and shrugged. "It goes with your skin tone. I thought you would like it. Now hurry up and go change! We have about two hours before we have to get to the party!" Mariah went to the bathroom to change. I threw on the outfit I though would be best for a friday summer party. "Damn Son! You look hot!" I turned around to see Mariah had finished changing. "Hah. Thanks." It wasn't much really. Just a black crop top that had daisies on it with some high waisted shorts. I decided to let my hair flow in its natural waves.

Mariah followed me in to the lounge where Maddy appreared to be looking for something. She let out a fustrated groan and I let out a chuckle. "What are you looking for?" "My fucking charm bracelet! I can't find it anywhere!" I looked at Maddy. "Its on the kitchen counter." She let out a sigh of releif. "You look cute." I told Maddy. She was wearing a "Moon Child" light pink crop top with some old denim high waisters with her new black converse. "Thanks. You look pretty hot." I let out a groan. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" "Cause its true." She replied. "Hey guys Ashton said the party is in full swing now. I think we should get going." "Yeah. Lets hit the road." I really hope I can have a good time at this damn party.
-----------------
About half an hour later

A large beach house came in to view and you could hear the loud music playing all the way down the street. "This is it. Park right here." We all looked at eachother. "Are we ready? Lets have a good fucking time tonight ladies!" Oh shit. We all piled out of the car. We had to park quite far since the road is mostly taken up already. I nodded my head to the beat of the music and I watched my black vans scrape against the pavement. We made it to the door which was wide open and walked inside. We all got a few wolf whistles but I ignored them. We made our way to the kitchen where every single counter had alcohol on it. I grabbed a bottle of beer and made my way to the back. There was a circle of people so I quickly made my way to the backyard. I saw Ashton and went to go say hello. "Hi Ashton." He turned and saw me . "Hey Vic!" He pulled me in to a hug. "Where's Mariah?" He asked me. "I dunno. I lost her when I went to get a drink." We chatted for a bit before he went to look for Mariah. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder I turned and saw Calum behind me. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I blused a little bit. Wait. Did I just fucking blush? "What's up?" "Nothing just standing here drinking my beer haha." We talked for what seemed like quite a while. He started to talk to me about his band. 5 Seconds Of Summer. He said there were three other members including Ashton. We were looking around the people who were outside. Something caught my eye. A tall blonde boy. As I looked closer my eyes widened in suprise. No fucking way.
----------------
Hello everyone. I havent updated in like 2 weeks. I have volleyball and im so so sorry. I will try my hardest to update soon. Love you guys!
-Nae Nae.