The Accedent

I will try to post every week, and thanks for reading. 

On with the story ;P

_________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

"And then I said..."

America was driving home from a long day at work, you know, the usual. Paperwork, the States, more paperwork. He was on a call with Japan, talking about how his day went.

"Jeez, Ame! How do you put up with them?"

"A magician never reveals his secrets!" America joked.

Suddenly, as Ame was distracted, a car swerved right in front of him causing him to make a sharp turn and run over the side of the road. He was maneuvering his way around trees while hitting the brakes when he crashed into a big rock jutting out of the ground causing him to slam into the front of the car leaving him with a broken arm and leg

"Ame! Are you OK?"

Grimacing, America responded, "No, I need a doctor, STAT."

"Ok, I'll be right there. Where are you?"

"Right off route 80, a little way into the small forest."

"Ok, I'll bring Canada with me."

"Ok."

After she hung up, America surveyed his surroundings. He was in a bit of forest, not far from Japan's house. 'She should be here soon,' he thought. He tried to stand, but the pain was too much and he instantly fell back down. After a little while of sitting in pain, he blacked out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for it being short. It's 221 words long, so not bad for my first go. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Here's some fan art I drew for a different book. 

(I used someone else's as a reference, so this is NOT my original work)

(also, sorry for the bad camera quality, I'm doing this on a school Chromebook :P)

Here is the original drawing:

hope you guys like it! <3