What..?

*Russia POV*

I hide the knife behind my back, saying "Nothing."

Judging by his look, he saw it, but I can't let him know about the cuts. I deserve it, and I don't need someone to try and stop me.

A: "Russia...Why do you have a knife?"

He says this nervously like I was going to use it on him. Which, I wasn't, of course. If I did UN would murder me.

R: "I wasn't going to kill you in your sleep if that's what you're worried about."

A: "That's good to know, but I still want to know why you have one in your room at all."

R: "None of your business."

A: "Russia..."

R: "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

A: "RUSSIA! JUST TELL ME!"

R: "I CUT MYSELF OK?!?! HAPPY?!?!"

America looked at me with a look of shock plastered on his face.

A: "You...What?"

R: "I cut myself! There! I told you! HAPPY?"

A: "NO I'M NOT HAPPY! WHY WOULD I BE HAPPY WHEN ONE OF THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT MOST IS HURTING HIMSELF ON PURPOSE!?!?"

I stared at him and he slapped his hand over his mouth, looking away from me.

Suddenly all of the pressure was too much and I broke down right there in the middle of the floor. 

America looked at me, a slight blush still on his cheeks, and starts trying to get up. I hear small grunts of pain, and then three seconds later America was next to me. I looked up at him with blurry eyes as he sat down. When he was comfy (on the ground, people. That will come later.), he started to rub my back slowly. My sobbing ceased, and when I was just sniffling, he started to sing.

Avoiding this disaster seemed impossible

My heart is beating faster, fast as it can go

Because I'm overthinking every word

That was never said or heard

Happy ever after

I don't think so

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist 

I stair from afar,

In my hand-broken heart as I play pretend

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist

And it's you, yes it's true

You don't even know it, 

I can't ever win.

I lay my head on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep as he keeps singing. soon enough, I lose consciousness, drifting into sleep, involuntary hugging Ame as I do so. Wait...Ame? Whatever.

___________________________________________________________

377 words! Nice!

Today during Jiu-Jitsu, I submitted someone the same way 4 times in a row in 3 minutes, and by the end, he looked so sad and now I feel guilty! T^T

Anyway, you guys are getting this early because @Third_Reich-_-was being impatient. ;P

I'll be back on Saturday with another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!