Where Am I?

Ame POV:

"Is he awake yet?"

"No, not yet, Mrs. France."

"Tell me when he is."

I open my eyes and instantly regret it, snapping them shut again. The lights were too bright, it was like staring at the sun. 

"Where am I?" I cough out. My voice is so raspy.

"America?!" I France shot from somewhere.

F: "Say something else!"

A: "... Something else?"

F: "Still have your sense of humor. But you need to rest. We're trying to figure out who will take care of you since me, your father, and your brothers are busy."

A: "Ok."

After that word was out of my mouth I fell back asleep.

*At the UN building*

Third Person POV:

UN: "We need to find someone to take care of America while he is out of commission because his family is busy. Anyone available?"

U: "How long would we need to care for him? My weekend is free."

UN: "Sorry, Ukraine, but we need someone who can watch him for two weeks."

B: "I'm busy, too."

Everyone except Russia: "Us too."

UN: "Ok... Russia, you've been awfully quiet. Do you have time?"

R: *mumbles* "Yes."

UN: "What?"

R: "Yes I have time."

UN: "Ok! Russia, you will take care of America until he is better, and the rest of us will resume our regular work schedule. Russia, you and America need to learn to get along anyway."

R: "Ok..."

*Back to America*

*Ame POV*

I woke up and tried opening my eyes again. When I got them open I saw quite the surprise. Well, two but still. One, I was in a house that was NOT mine, and two, I saw Russia sitting in the corner, watching me.

A: "Where am I?"

R: "At my house."

A: "Why?"

R: "I have been assigned to take care of you."

A: "Oh...ok..."

I looked around the room and saw something glinting in the corner opposite to Russia.

"What's that?" I say, Pointing with my good arm.

Russia quickly jumps up and runs over to it picking it up.

"Nothing," he says, but not before I see the glint of a blade.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

More art!

Thank you for all of your support!

Bye! <3