Prologue

A very long time ago, two worlds were created. One is normal, just full of people who seem ordinary, and the other was full of sorcery, magic, and many kingdoms. When the great wizards and witches of the seven kingdoms found out about the other world, Ellastro, the representative of Vrigaria, one of the seven great kingdoms, created a gateway, a portal reaching out to the other world.

One by one, each people from the two worlds have come to see each other's world to take a glimpse of the wonderful things than they had ever imagined. But due to circumstances, the king of Vrigaria ordered to closed the portal and forbid the people of the other world to come in. Many were curious about why the king would suddenly make such a statement, but none did not dare enter gateway ever again.

Centuries have passed and the people have forgotten about the existence of the magical world. What used to be the gateway to Vrigaria is now a restricted area in a certain forest of a large town. What could be the reason for the king closing down the portal?

------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely morning in a forest. The trees are swaying in the summer breeze. And birds can be heard chirping from afar. What's this? It's the sound of footsteps and heavy breathing. A girl who looked like she was in her 20s was seen running. Her long blonde hair blew in the wind and her large red gown was about to tear apart from all the twigs and bushes scratching it. Her laughter rang throughout the forest, disturbing some of the creatures who live there.

After a few moments of running, the girl stopped and gasped for air. She giggled once more. "Hah! Now that dullard maid shall never get me! Father and mother are always bothering me with maids that look unintelligent and boring. I'll make sure I get rid of this one." the girl said.

All of a sudden, the wind started blowing furiously. The girl was startled for a moment. "I should get back to the palace." The girl thought to herself. "When I get back, I'll make sure she doesn't come back." For some reason, she had a very odd feeling that she was not alone; like somebody was watching her. Then, she heard a bush rustling in front of her. The girl gulped and didn't think twice while slowly walking up to the bush shaking. She opened the bush to reveal...

A wild rabbit! The girl sighed with relief before kicking the rabbit which made it feel threatened and ran away. The girl smirked and as she turned around, and then she passed out for no reason. There can be seen a woman with a large purple hat covering her face. She was holding a black scepter with a purple orb glowing in it. The woman smirked as she stared at the girl looking unconscious.

The woman suddenly heard shouting not so far from her. "Princess Freya! Your Highness! Where have you gone to?!"

The woman pointed her staff towards the girl which suddenly made her float. She reached out her hand and formed a portal. She went inside and brought the girl along with her. After that, she closed the portal behind her.

"Your highness!" A drastic maid came out of the bushes sweating uncontrollably. "Where in the heavens is she?! The king will be furious! I better not give up now!" The maid continued in the search for the one whom she was looking for.

"Princess Freya!"