Desolation of Smaug pt 2.

Back in Laketown, Bard wakes up in a cell. Braga and his soldiers drink and party nearby. Bard rubs his head as he wakes, then jolts upright when he realizes he is in prison.

Bofur runs through Laketown, trying to find Kingsfoil. He smells some flowers on a windowsill and rejects them.

Bofur:
Na.

As he continues running about, Bolg and other orcs spie him from a rooftop.

Orc:
“Khozd!” [Dwarves!]

Bolg growls softly. Bofur finds a pig eating some weeds; he yanks it out of the pig’s mouth and examines it, then smiles and turns to get back to Kili. Bolg and his Orcs follow on the rooftops.

At Bard’s house, Sigrid leans over the balcony outside the front door, looking for her father. She hears a noise and calls out.

Sigrid:
Da? Is that you, Da?

She looks around for Bard but doesn’t look up and see Orcs creeping on the roofs of the neighboring houses. Inside,
Derrim, and Oin hears a noise on the roof and looks up. As Sigrid turns to walk back inside, an Orc drops on the balcony behind her. She screams and slams the door, but the Orc stops it with his sword. Hearing the screams, Bain, Tilda, and the dwarves jump up.

Derrim:
Sigrid, get back!

He throttles Fenris into the Orc’s throat, and at the same time pulls Sigrid back.

As Bofur hurries toward Bard’s house, an Orcs leaps at him from above. As the Orc swings its axe, Bofur falls backward and drops the Kingsfoil. Just then Kelpie jumps the Orc, and ripped his throat out. The Orcs saw her, and recognized her with a look of fear.

Bofur:
Nice to see ya, girl.

She gestured him to follow her, to which he did without hesitation.

At the house, another door opens and and Orc strides inside. Oin throws a stack of plates at its head, but another Orc breaks through the roof and falls into the house.

Sigrid backs away from the front door when another Orc appeared, and attacked Derrim, she falls backward onto the table benches. She slides under the table and pulls the bench sideways next to her as a shield. Fili grapples with an Orc. As another orc falls in through the roof, Tilda throws a plate at it, then Sigrid pulls her under the table as well.

Sigrid:
Get down!

An orc threatens Bain, and Bain pushes the bench at it, knocking it over. Bain then grabs the end of the bench and throws it up, hitting the Orc in the head. More orcs jump in through the roof, and one approaches Kili, who is lying in bed.

Bofur is see running next to Kelpie who is eating the Orcs that attempt to attack Bofur. Two more attempts to attack him Kelpie killed one which left him open for a kill, but the Orc was suddenly skewered by an arrow through his chest, and he falls over dead.

In the house, the girls scream as an Orc flips over the table they were hiding under, Derrim went to attack him, as another Orc leaps to the balcony in front of the house, but suddenly, Tauriel appears and stabs it in the throat with her knife. She pulls out her other knife as well, and begins killing the Orcs with Derrim as a team in the house.

Legolas jumps in through one of the holes in the roof. He too begins killing Orcs. An Orc approaches Kili and grabs him by the wounded leg. As Kili screams in pain, Tauriel throws her knife and it plunges into the Orc’s throat. Derrrim, Legolas and Tauriel slay Orcs left and right. As an Orc runs at them, Fili grabs Bain and forces him down.