Broken Fellowship

The Fellowship comes running out of the East Gate of Moria. Everyone is distraught. Sam sits on the ground, bows his head onto his hands and begins to weep. Merry consoles Pippin, who lies crying. Boromir tries to restrain Gimli as the dwarf vents out his rage and sorrow. Legolas wears a look of shock and disbelief.

Ciri was seen crying, and Dwali saddened by this. Ciri then cries into his shoulder, and he held her shoulder to comfort her. Derrim had no expression on his face, but the tears in his eyes said it all. Tauriel then began to comfort her husband once he looks at her, and broke down in front of her. He lost a good friend, and was devastated.

Aragorn stands on a distance from the others, cleaning his sword and re-sheathes it. Then he turns to the others.

Aragorn:
Legolas, get them up.

Boromir:
Give them a moment for pity's sake!

He begged.

Aragorn:
By nightfall these hills will be swarming with Orcs! We must reach the Woods of Lothlórien. Come Boromir. Ciri. Dwali. Tauriel. Derrim. Legolas. Gimli, get them up.

(Aragorn reaches down to pick up Sam.)

Aragorn:
On your feet Sam. (Aragorn looks around for Frodo) Frodo? Frodo!

(Frodo, a few paces away, grieves alone. Weeping silently, he turns towards Aragorn. They continue the journey, Aragorn running in front of them. They cross Dimrill Dale and entes the Woods of Lothlorien. Slowly, the walk under the huge trees)

Gimli:
Stay close young Hobbits! They say there's a great sorceress lives in these woods. An Elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell...

Galadriel:(v.o.)(whisper)
Frodo...

(Frodo, startled, looks around)

Gimli:
...and are never seen again.

Galadriel:(v.o.)
Your coming to us... (Frodo stops)..is as the footsteps of doom. You bring great evil here Ring-bearer!

Sam:
Mr. Frodo?

(Frodo starts walking again)

Gimli:
Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!

(Suddenly, Gimli has an arrow pointed towards him. Lorien elves appear from behind the trees, aiming at the others as well. The Fellowship stops and look around, alarmed)

Gimli:
Oh..

Dwali:
Next time keep yer mouth shut.

Gimli grunts at him

Haldir:
The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark.

Gimli: (mumbles)

(As evening sets in, Haldir stands with the Fellowship in one of the great trees)

Haldir:
Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion. *Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil.*

Legolas:
Govannas vîn gwennen le, Haldir o Lórien. *Our Fellowship stands in your debt, Haldir of Lórien.*

Haldir:
Aragorn in Dúnedain istannen le ammen. *And Aragorn of the Dúnedain, you are known to us.*

Both held their hands to their chest, and gestured towards each other.

Aragorn:
Haldir.