Dragon rider

It was obvious to everyone that Daenys was spoiled rotten and the ground she walked on was worshipped by many man and women. The whole realm would shout hail towards their beauty, the beauty who had been mounting her monstrous dragon Areex.

Areex was a ginormous matured black dragon with a red spine that reached to his tail. The vicious beast had been once in the ancient day been mounted by Daeron the barbaric and never since his death had he bounded with any other rider, that was until none of the dragon eggs that had been placed in the presence of young Daenys Targaryen would hatch.
The actions boiled the girl over as her sister had already become a dragon rider at only 7 moons.

Unknown to the charmer her bound with Areex the vicious was to be like no other once they found each other.

The clouds that have been in the skies cleaved as the dragon made his way through them with much ease.
The princess felt most at peace when exploring the skies with her well trusted companion, she always lost track of time when she felt at peace, lucky for her hunger started to bare in as she remembered she was to attend the counsel. She nudged the side of the dragon with her left leg as in to say they were ready to go home, the dragon changed course as he understood the command from his rider.

The air around her was getting slightly warmer as she guides Areex closer to the land. The sun that hung over the skies was now no where in sight as she neared landing.  Just as she was was getting closer to the grounds her vision had been set on the figures below, sir Nicolas along with Bethane her trusty maid had been waiting for her arrival, they looked to be shouting at each other as they were gesturing around and above.

It was now as she was getting closer and closer that they finally seemed to notice the princess arrival, Areex had finally made it to land stomping his way towards the guards. She had climbed down from her straddle as Sir Nicolas made his way to the her muttering under his breath about how the lord don't give him any time to rest now a-days.

" I hope you enjoyed your ride Princess but we must hurry back to the Red Keep before you miss yet another council meeting " he spoke with much eagerness in his tone as he knew Daenys was not to be punished if she was to miss the meeting but it was him having to face the consequences . Daenys paid no mind regarding his demand as she caressed the scales of Areex whispering praises to the dragon

" And there she is paying more attention to the dragon than to the man that helped raise her " Bethane teased the man nudging his side.Daenys paid no attention to them as she spoke to the Dragons caretaker " Be aware of feeding Areex as many sheep and cows he desires of."
She ordered as she began walking to the carriage destined to take her back to the keep

" I swear to the lords that dragon eats finer than the people of kings landing "
Nicolas spoke, that statement could only make her laugh and agree as she too had been aware Areex was beyond the most spoiled out of the dragons

As the three of them got in the carriage Bethane began listings numerous task and duties the princess was supposed to fulfil in the following day, but Daenys paid no mind to the chatter and instead began asking sir Nicolas questions about when her uncle Daemon was to return, yet the only information that there were about her uncle had not satisfied the young women.

" By preference, at our arrival get word to Benjamin that I would like to train in his presence " both the accompanying deadpanned at her command

" But princess have you not trained just yesterday? I'm for spoken there are other matters you could at—" the man could not finish his sentence as Daenys cut him of scolding him and reassuring him that she could do as she was to please and with that the carriage door was open by a guard greeting the princess.