Blooming thorn

Daemon was ambitious and chaotic, nothing was ever simple when it came to the man. He was ill tempered perhaps even a menace to some.

People at court would often wondered if there was any chance of a women to ever tame the Dragon that would unleash his fire upon them.

Daenys was the opposite. She was calculated with her decisions and always thought twice of her actions, even though at some times she would let her emotions take over her actions, she would redeem herself. The women had always loved being in control, she was her own persona that made sure to have utter manipulation on the behalf of what was hers. Through out the year the princess had made very many allies through out the seven lands of Westeros as she was aware that the future did not hold exact precise that the crown would be placed neatly on her head, after all she was aware that she herself was not the only contender for the crown.

Her inheritance was put at sake after her departure as her father had not only unnamed her as heir but he renamed Rhaenyra her younger sister the right full heir to the throne. Just after a week of her departure the news of her rejoining yet another war spread like wild fire, the letters from her sister updated her about the decision Viserys had made.

Daenys was not angry nor at her father nor at her sister. She was well aware of the fact that her actions would hold significant consequences, after all her doings were to be viewed as treason to many ears and mouths

How could the women be any mad at her sister who was just being pawned with? The love she held for her was not to cease for anything, not even when her crown was at sake

It had been two moons since these events, perhaps even more time had passed. Daenys was not sure anymore as the only thing that mattered was to win this war too. That's why she had been seated at the stone table with the seasnake, his brother and his son as they discussed the current situation ship of the matters they held themselves with. Daenys held her hands clasped as both her elbows were placed widely as she sat in the middle of the stone table, eyes set on the pieces of  pillars that represented each the crab feeders and themselves.

" We have 16, perhaps 18 seaworthy ships. 700 footmen and 60 knight " Lord Corlys had announced as he circled around the table filling them with the information.
" Our food quickly decreases in amount form except what we fish from the sea. I may call for Drifmark to send more ships, but they will be weeks away. We must press the attack! Continue sending the dragons " He had spoke stoping to stand by his son as he leaned his hands on the table. Daenys knew it would be without bail to continue sending the dragons, it wasn't like that's what they had been doing since the start. They were in need of something new; something that would be more efficient due in their situation.

" It's pointless father " Laenor, now a man not a boy any longer moved one of the pillars as he continued to speak " The crab feeders created a chock point here, beyond these dunes " he had pointed to where he had moved the recent Pilar.

" We straked them on dragon back again and again, but they just retreat in the caves " silence engraved the table as Daenys had moved to take hold of a Pilar as she moved it back and forth in her hand as she eyed all the position the other Pilar's had been placed

" We must attack with a point of reach, the crab feeders hold on to the advantage of the caves! We must allure them out of their safe spot " She had declared as she placed the piece that had been in her hand on a dangerous spot on the table. Right at the mouth, the entrance of the crab dent.

Vaemond had nodded briefly before he to spoke " The crab feeder and his men have no reason to leave those caves " he remained as Daenys exchanged gazes with Laenor.