At war

The halls of the castle were agglomerated filled with the maids going back and forth between the halls of the red keep. Every body seemed to fuss around and about preparing for the arrival, it had been over a moon and a half since the marriage between king Viserys and Lady Alicent Hightower, it had also been quite some time since the war for the Stepstones.

" Hurry, hurry everything must be prepared! Everything from the way the marble floors are shining to the way the hair on your heads sit! " Misses Brown was in charge of the preparations as she gave instructions to the men and women wondering around. Everyone was in a rush as the arrival was only announced through a messager not even 4 hours ago.

As Misses Brown did final touch ups the lady of Queen Alicent had come to find out what the fuss was about.

" Now, now what is this all about? "
Lady Hallis asked as she took one of the deserts placed with many others on the silver plate that was being carried by one of the servants passing by. Misses brown placed two hand on her hips as she eyed the other women who began enjoying her desert.

Ser Nicolas who now came into view chuckled at Hallis who had chocolate on her chin from the messy desert.
" Have you not heard? " He asked leaning against the wall as he too placed his hands on his hip. Hallis only shook her head saying she had no idea of the events.

" Princess Daenys, her grace is to return from the war as she had finally put an end to! "
Seer Nicolas informed Hallis while stealing the desert out of her hand taking a big bite out of it enjoying the flavour.

Hallis now stood open mouthed as the words had not quite been processed.
Daenys had been gone for about a moon as she took her way to the best lands of fighters and soldiers, she had trained at the vale, in the north and even fought along side Dornish soldiers.

Rumours of the Princess's skills stranded kings landing as many were displeased with her actions, especially when she joined the war that was taking place within Dorne, she was ginormous help for the Dornish as she came in their aid last minute after the pleads of needing help against the corrupted who stared riots and made Dorne a land of war, however Daenys had managed to help the righteous heir of Dorne win the war, something that could not have been done without her, and so the Dornish were forever in the depth of the Targaryens.

" Dose his grace know? W-what about the lords? Have any of them been announced?"  She stuttered following after Seer Nicolas and misses Brown who both made their way through the halls.
" Why dose it matter to you? " Misses Brown suspected as she looked at her from over her shoulder. Anyone who was in close contact with Alicent meant absolutely no good to anyone, especially Daenys. " Well I was just wondering if you needed help with anything! Perhaps I could go prepare the princess chambers "
Hallis tried justifying for herself not wanting any suspicion raised on her behalf.

" No, no the Princess dose not like it when anyone touches her stuff, I already told Bethane to attend the chambers. You can go now Hallis" the older women dismissed as she would not allow the snake to go through her princess stuff.

With a scoff Hallis rolled her eyes as she made her way to tell the queen the new found news.

" Such a witch isn't she " Nicolas affirmed while scowling at the women who was now gone. ' yes yes now go back to your duties ' was the only thing Misses brown said as she signed deeply scolding the man away as they both went separate ways.

Gods be good the arrival of the Princess would not cause havvor within the court. After the marriage of king Viserys and the war taking place Daenys had pleaded with her father to allow her to fight hand to hand with her uncle vocalising to the fact that she was worthy and facile to join the Cold War, however due to the kings injustice she was to remain within the safety of her home. A home that felt unfamiliar, a home that felt unaccustomed for the princess whom heart wanted to fight and show her worthiness to the world.