A heroic moment

____________________________________________________________________________________

The tourneys were always fun for Daenys,
she always enjoyed eyeing the contenders of the games and placing bets with the old folks about who was to win and who was to perish, of course she did not find the context of these entertainments useful in any way but she did enjoy the way some of the men would humiliate them selfs.

The tournament had now began to pick up pace as more blood began spilling. The lots of men were decreasing as only the best won their games, the scenes were becoming more and more violent as the audience began enjoying the gruesome scenes before their eyes. It had been now the son of Lord Misell, a well respected lord duelling no other than Tycell Lannister a young lad that had many women of the realm crazy in love with him.

Daenys remembered the time they were both only children and they would sneak up on the royal cooks and grab handful of cookies to snack on before dinner was announced, she also recalls when she was 1 and 4 her first kiss on the mouth was the boy, all though now a man.

The son of Lord Misell was introduced and announced as he came with great speed out to the open, he was not a bad lad, not at all but he did lack in ways a women would not like. For example he had boyish features and held a wonky smile on lips, not to mention he was quiet short and scrawny but everything was forgotten about the male when his opponent had finally showed himself along, Tycell came in force with a beautiful white snow horse that reminded her of the Targaryen hair far to well.

His head was not covered by his helmet as he flashed a big smile to the crowd of women and men waving and wishing him a good fortune, many women were also shouting about their undying love for him witch made him puff up his chest as he took the compliments proudly. He then looked past all the noble lady's and searched for his favourite pair of blue eyes
His eyes had finally found the ones of the Daenys, it was as his world lit up with finally finding the eyes he had always loved so much, it was as if he would get lost in the deepest of oceans with just one look at her eyes, just as he did now.

I was not until the duel was started that he tore his gaze of her.

" That was definitely something Princess "
Bethane who was accompanying Daenys told her as she giggled. The princess did not trust any other high born lady to be around herself, she did not hate any of them, in fact she was sure she would get along with some of them but that dose not matter when everyone around would betray her the second their hunger for power would awaken.

She herself did not miss the interaction she had with Tycell but that did not matter as she would lie to say she had not enjoyed the moment between them, after all Tycell was indeed her first love.

" I heard Lady Marina fancies him, you know " the statement made Daenys take her eyes of the duel as she looked at Bethane with a disapproving look and a scoff  " She can dream all she wants, I can assure her that he has more than enough whores to keep his bed worm, worry not " both of the women laughed as they gazed at Marina with the side of their eyes as she sat a few strands away from the two with the rest of the high ladies