Second Chance

.

.

Now we are in the year 2316, centuries have passed by human's as collectively have reached great height's in technology and have successfully colonised Mars, and once I was soldier in WW3(World-War) in the year 2075 and now I'm the Emperor of Mars, how this all happen I wonder weather it's a dream or reality.

What was I before a weak pathetic guy who was not even able fight those time was very cruel human's waged war against one another, countries were destroyed million's of people died and millions of people lost their loved one's and it all lead to a final war i.e. WW-3 luckily i survived from a soldier to a military genius I elevated my ranking in quick time and the country i was fighting and the alliance countries together we won the WW-3, and after math of war human population from 11 Billion came to 1 billion and there were no more individual countries we united the world under a single country and ruled it.

And humanity has advanced in technology and through that I wanted to live long life humans still can't avoid death but can prolong their life, so I'm a human and robot also in short term I'm a cyborg, the first thing that I disliked is emotions and feelings that might get in my way to conquer the world so I removed my heart and have artificial heart implanted, century's have passed I now conquered the mars and ruling it.

From my palace in mars I was looking into my kingdom and it really look's beautiful so I disguise my self as young boy went into the city everybody was as usually busy in their work's, street's are crowded ahh this feel with lot's of people give m...

From my palace in mars I was looking into my kingdom and it really look's beautiful so I disguise my self as young boy went into the city everybody was as usually busy in their work's, street's are crowded ahh this feel with lot's of people give me a positive vibe, and  then I found coffee shop went there I took a coffee and sat on the table then after 5 mins all of a sudden some clumsy girl came running  into the coffee-shop and dropped my coffee on my shirt and then started crying and apologising me, I don't even know what's happening then I said it's ok  I made her calm down and bought her a coffee and then she left from the coffee shop.

Then started to realise that I lost my very important document's to my next meeting with my minister's, I started to look every where then I remembered that clumsy stupid girl may have taken them and started to look then I found her in the crowd and started to chase her, she then  started run away from me, then she took her vehicle out and I also took a vehicle then chased her until the city outskirts.

Finally there was a dead end and blocked her then I got of my vehicle and said yooo stupid girl give me my document's I need them she said I will jump from the edge If I catch her, I thought she must be joking because she look's stupid then I care...

Finally there was a dead end and blocked her then I got of my vehicle and said yooo stupid girl give me my document's I need them she said I will jump from the edge If I catch her, I thought she must be joking because she look's stupid then I carefully moved forward, she then jumped what a idiot she is, I jumped and caught her as I'm was having technology to fly so it was easy for me to catch her and took her to a safe place.

.

 Then shouted at her are you dumb, stupid, idiot, your out of mind why did jump from the edge you might have died, don't you value your life I even tried to hit her as I got much anger on her, she replied to that by saying yes I would have died but I wanted to save my family as they are in loan and they don't have money to pay off the loan, so I replied don't worry I will pay your loan give back my documents she then replied make me a promise,  I said ok stupid girl I will and I made a promise to her she then started smiling and after so many year's looking at her face and smile, my dead heart got emotion for her.

.

As promised cleared her loan and she started to smile at me and said to me I can visit her any time but she don't know I'm the Emperor of Mars, as I was disguised I went back to my palace and started to think about her and how could it's possible to a cyborg like me who is having a Robotic-heart could it be possible to feel attracted towards her and that too she is stupid dumb and clumsy , I don't want this feeling or emotion that's why removed my human heart to become machine to rule the Mars, is this my Second Chance that I'm getting offered to live my life like normal human that too with a dumb girl, my face started to blush by thinking about her, I said to myself I'm a cyborg not human and my age is more than 200+ years and I'm the Emperor of Mars falling for a dumb girl ???, in comparison with me she is not a match at all, and no sign of intelligence at all in her, and I'm not a Human anymore I don't have heart no felling's and emotions and for her I'm a Stranger and there are many odd's do I deserve her? is this my SECOND CHANCE?????? A million dollar question in itself.