Death Note

It  was all fun and games until I found a book around a garbage, it was filled with dirt and the pages were wet becoz of the sewage water, Don't think that I work in garbage collection department, I found something mysterious so that's why i picked it ok so let's move into the story.

I took the book to my room and restored it in proper condition, ad opened the first page ufffff u guy's wont believe what I saw on its first page, it was some kind drawing of a devil i got scared and closed it, but my enthusiasm kicked in and I op...

I took the book to my room and restored it in proper condition, ad opened the first page ufffff u guy's wont believe what I saw on its first page, it was some kind drawing of a devil i got scared and closed it, but my enthusiasm kicked in and I opened it again, in the 2nd page it say's Warning there is no going back if you continue, anyway I'm not sacred of anybody I continued.

Now we are going to read the book with me............so let's startttttttttt

.

.

.

Year 1750 my name is Emma and I'm 23 years old, I live with my grandma and i go for work as a maid in King's castle, as I'm poor and I have no one left in this world except my grandma and she is blind and I need money to feed myself and my grandma and ladies.

I went to castle early to start my work then I saw prince he was so handsome that I fell in love with him after that I realized that I'm a maid in his castle and what work I do is clean the dirt in his castle for a low class human like me is it even possible to dream of prince charming, I do look ugly.

as day's pass by my love grew towards him and i secretly admired him and there was a close friend of mine in the castle and I told her about my love towards prince, she said are you a fool look at yourself you literally do is cleaning your a maid and this wold has boundaries that you cannot cross and see yourself how ugly your she said how dare you imagine to even think about him forget about him she said.

after 2 years in the year 1752, prince got a marriage proposal from the neighbour hood kingdom and prince was happy and a celebration was going on, i was so sad and happy for the prince at the same time, I felt like born as a animal might have better that living like this in a world where humans are bounded by the wicked laws of politicians and monarchs ruling them creating class and division and in humans according to their status, where a animal has better status than a human.

what-ever I dared and went to the prince that I love him, he smiled at me and said sure my princess he said I'm all yours even this was a lie that he said to me to satisfy and calm me down, i understood that as a prince he is bounded by his father's rule and has responsibilities of kingdom, I went running to my room and started crying.

after few days I didn't went to work as I was ashamed, then suddenly i heard noise's of some one knocking my door when I opened, found soldiers around my house, they arrested me and took me to royal palace of justice and the judge ordered immediate execution of my life in short a death penalty was given to me,  I asked the judge why I  was being punished the judge said the prince has been found dead and I'm the last person he met.

Even it was my death punishment I didn't regretted as I have expressed my love for him and he expressed his towards me,  now I can rest in peace as the prince love towards me was true , we didn't meet together in this world but hope to see him in the after life.

Years later into the future somebody wrote this book and decided to draw evil face to indicate the society's difference and in equality and warned the reader's before reading it.

After several years later in the late 1800's a historian researched about this story and he found that the prince took his life because he was bounded to his father rules to marry a lay that he didn't wanted and he was secretly loving  this maid , he saw her in street when both were children his love for her was not for her beauty and he only wanted to see her daily so he gave the job in his castle and when she expressed his love he was in tears unable to express his love towards and unbale to disobey his father he took his life away.