Haunted

"Search"

"Search"

"Search"

"Find"

They say that there is no such place with peace on this earth, even if you search to the end's of the earth, there's nothing ,no matter what how far you walk it's always the same road, it just goes on and on and on.......... but in spite of that why am so driven to find it.

A voice call's to me it says "Search".

Enough of this ridiculous and meaningless thought's and voices.

Who are you and what am I supposed to do now..............................

.

.

Tell me what to do please....

Voice say's I can't tell you that, you have to figure it out , stand up and walk you got keep moving forward, you got two good legs, your strong enough to make your OWN PATH.

.

Fear of unknown and losing things makes me feel weaker and my heart goes numb, I don't want to search and feel depressed in the end after getting failed again and again.

.

Voice say's both Fear and Losing are things makes human's beautiful, those may seems Weakness to you, but those are the feelings that makes you strong in time, if you are feeling dis-heartened and feeling not enough, set your heart and dry your eye's and look ahead.

I don't want to search and find it ,In reality I want to escape from destiny so far that im unable to see it ....

And looking back , I have full of failures unable to accomplish the task and don't want to loose again, it would be better to runaway from the fate I'm destined and live a life hiding from the world and from the fate that is awaiting for me.

Voice say's if that's truly you want, then I have no business at all wit you, then I will call you coward, because that's how you gonna end and that's what you are a coward.................

I'm not a coward nor weak, I just don't want my heart to get hurt.

.

.

After that I woke up and my parents got terrified like what nightmare I was having, I forgot what was I dreaming... it's like some voice is calling and Haunting me, and after that my parent's send to me Play-School and my age is 4 Years and don't even know what to call that voice in my dream that said to me "Search" and "Find", am I being Haunted.

 it's like some voice is calling and Haunting me, and after that my parent's send to me Play-School and my age is 4 Years and don't even know what to call that voice in my dream that said to me "Search" and "Find", am I being Haunted