Unwanted

Credit: I got this story main theme from "a wonderful person".

.

.

I'm a young aspiring journalist Alex and I covered a story that might bring some High profile Celebrity career to an end, but I don't want to risk my and my family's life, as we all know what money can do anything, so I didn't reveal this story to the world I hided this with me all these years, but now I'm going to reveal this story with you guys.

.

.

It was year 2036 a young aspiring and charming star has born all his movies were a big hit all over the world and setting new box office records which made other celebrities go envy over him he has no friend's in the film industry all the celebrities hated him for his look's like as a Prince and Well maintained body sharp and chiselled like a Greek hero they describe him as Hercules who is famous in Greek mythology for his Insane brute strength and for extreme good look's that makes any women to fall for him, and he has pretty good achievements like the Most Followed person on social media platform with a total of 700 Million follower's and he is the first to achieve this feet and name any filed he will excel he started Kick boxing and won the World Champion Title, btw all his multi-talent he wanted to remain as Movie actor as his interest is towards acting.

.

.

And a young girl from a small town who is a mad fan of this guy planned to visit a award function where he will be receiving award today and the fate has a different plan for her today poor soul she didn't expect this to happen, the show has been started and this young girl by having a reference in the award function ceremony she got a VVIP access she was just behind her dream man seat and she was so nervous that she was about to faint, and slowly every celebrity started to arrive and awards has been announcing and each celebrity who are awarded are giving speeches and now her all anxiety getting turned into depression and regret as we all know women are emotional creatures and have mood swings they can remain clam and turn into a storm in no amount of time.

.

.

And now they announce the Male lead actor of the award and the young girl is praying that her fav celebrity get this award and as we all know they named him and the Anchor announced and the Male lead actor award goesssssssssss toooooooo our star and heart to our film industry Zypher and the spot light started but still he is not here again they announced the main lead actor for male goes to Zypher and everybody started to mumble that he is very arrogant and he has insulted the award ceremony and the organiser's by not attending the show and the anchor was just announcing the next award, there was a blast of fire crackers and slowly smoke was there and with music in Black Tuxedo our main character of the story arrived with his Greek hero looks and nearly impossible body physique he arrived and every celebrity started to envy for his success in such a young age 25 he achieved this feet and the women started to jump on to the red carpet the security tried to stop but the overflowing crowd some ladies try to grab his hair and some started to cry and shouted marry me Zypher i will divorce my husband for you after all this drama that took place he took the award and went to sit in his designated seat and our story female lead was in nervous and she sat exactly behind him and she went near to congratulate him and said hi to him and then he turned his face towards her and she said my name is Athena and he shook her hand and said nice to meet you Athena and at the same moment she fainted.

And now they announce the Male lead actor of the award and the young girl is praying that her fav celebrity get this award and as we all know  they named him and the Anchor announced and the Male lead actor award  goesssssssssss toooooooo our star...

.

.

Zypher took her to his place not to mention where he lives in a private island with lot's people working for him and he just sit's around there like he does nothing and people work for him, she woke up in his private room after she got fainted he took her as his responsibility and treated in private care, and not to mention her face turned red When Zypher asked her about how she feel's now, she was again going to faint but some how she managed, she introduced herself as Athena she just completed her studies and looking for a career, she then thanked Zypher for taking care for her and he dropped in her place, it was dream come true for her, imagine the person you dreamt of is dropping you to your house.

.

.

Zypher found her interesting and started to date her and took her to places, she can't even imagine that she will enter like royal palaces and elite places where only rich and celebrities can afford to go, she still thinking is it a dream or reality meeting the love of her life and dating him and going to places everything seems dream to her and in media the rumour started to spread that Zypher is dating and with his influence he supressed all the news around him.

.

.

It went like seriously like a more than a year but none of these was not even on social media or any news channel, just a small buzz in some social media that he is dating a girl and news media expert made it like a rumour and diverted the people attention by saying like Zypher is fully focusing in his new upcoming movie, but I was spying on him since more than a year and writing my journal and will release in my social media account soon.

.

.

Today he arranged a private date in his private island in his palace and I disguised myself as their waiter to serve them food, I'm at the scene and seeing myself everything he is doing bro it makes me cry because I'm still single and struggling brooooo 😥, he arranged a grand candle light dinner Athena was looking like a princess and Zypher not to mention as Prince they look like made for each other and there was a stage arranged and there was a spot light they both danced and Athena was blushing as the most handsome and the star of the film industry is dating him and they had a candle light dinner and after that our Zypher proposed her for marriage, Athena was in immense happiness who wouldn't "Marrying some you love make's everybody feel like their dream come true, right??", so Athena was feeling the same.

.

.

Zypher said "Meeting you wasn't accident it's my Fate".

.

.

Athena started to blush she was in tear's Zypher kneeled and presented her the ring everyone around the couple were working staff they were shouting yeeeeee Athena say yes and everybody was happy for them, even me despite being a single I was happy for them, Athena said yes and she took the ring and started to jump around, then I just turned my head around and then heard gun firing and guess what Zypher killed Athena.

Athena said why my love what I did wrong wasn't I your soul mate she said and started to bleed, and Zypher changed quickly he started to look like a maniac he said yes my love you are my soul mate, but what to do you are unwanted distraction around me and I don't to be a emotional fool he said, and by saying this he mercilessly and brutally he killed her, despite knowing that she is his soul-mate what a freak he is and every one present there everybody was a working staff and was shocked at sight and Zypher warned everyone that if this incident goes into public then they and their family will be in trouble.

And Athena's last word's to Zypher were "You have succeeded in killing me but how can you kill my love for you, My love for you will remain ever after my body left the soul"

.

.

5 Years has been passed the news of her death never came outside and this maniac zypher continued to be the superstar and people who don't know him continued to follow and love him and only few know him they feared him.

and this story will remain with me untold to the world.