Chapter 9 ~ In Florida?

~Iris POV bc why not

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off. I turned it off and got up in order to take a shower and change into my clothes for the day.

I headed to the kitchen but there was something off... Y/n wasn't awake yet. She is usually up at 8:30 on the weekends and when I come downstairs, she has already prepared breakfast.

I went to her room to check on her and wake her up and. Would you look at that. I found Y/n and Karl asleep on Y/n's bed cuddling. They are so cute together I thought before whipping out my phone and taking a couple of pictures because... cute and blackmail.

I decided to be kind and not wake her up since, it is not every day she is cuddling with a boy.

I run down stairs and made myself an avocado toast, surprisingly without cutting myself and messaged Nick about our oh-so-adored friend.

Panda Man 🐼

Hey asshole.

What do you want?

*{Iris has attached 1 image}*

Oh god.

Should we be concerned?

Nah, Karl's a good guy. But Y/n wasn't kidding when she said and I quote 'going to steal my fiancé'.

~Y/n POV

I woke up and the felt someone hugging me tightly. I opened my eyes and was greeted by Karl's adorable face. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that we were cuddling and when I did, I started panicking and I felt my cheeks burning. I tried getting up but Karl's grip tightened.

"Noo stay" He groaned in his raspy morning voice.

"Karl it is 9:30, I need to get up or else Iris might burn the house down"

"No" He groaned once again burying his face deeper into my hair.

"Karl. Please."

"Fine, but I am not happy about it" he pouted and finally released me from his grip.

We both got up and I went into the bathroom to change while he went downstairs. When I was finally dressed, I went to find Iris just to make sure she hasn't started any fires. Surprisingly, she didn't. She was eating a well-made avocado toast and Karl was talking on the phone.

"Ok yes, I will be there. Bye." he said to the other person.

He hung up and signed.

"I am sorry y/n but I have to go, Jimmy needs me for a video"

"Oh, ok no problem" I said and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back, gave me a soft smile and left out the door.

~Time skips in a week.

It has been a week since Karl slept over and me and him have been hanging out quite often. We have been streaming together and facetiming all the time. I have been getting to know him and the rest of the Smp during the week that pasted, and I can say that I have become quite good friends with some of the members.

I was doing a Jackbox stream with the feral boys. And I was having a blast.

"Ok loves, I think I am going to end the stream here, thank you so much for watching, I am going to raid a small streamer today so go show your love. Bye!" I said as I ended my stream.

"That was exhausting" I said, leaning back to my gaming chair.

"It sure was" Quackity agreed

"Guys, I have to tell you something" Dream said

We all turned our attention to what the green blob had to say.

"So, me and Wilbur have been planning a meetup for quite some time now. We are going to meet up at here in Orlando and we are going to be staying at an Airbnb. Wilbur said that the all the Brits and Minx are in. You guys ok with that?"

"In Florida? I don't know dream, I don't have the best memories there" I explained.

"Please Y/n, nothing will go wrong. Even if it does, I will be there for you" Sapnap said.

"Fine... I'm in" I gave in. I knew he wouldn't stop until I agreed so I decided to save us the hustle.

"I am in too, don't worry n/n [nickname] it will all be fine" Karl said softly.

"I am in, when is the meetup??" Asked Quackity.

"In about 2 weeks or so" Answered dream.

"Great. OH, can y/n bring Iris? It has been years since I last saw her." Sapnap begged.

"Sure, we have room for a plus one" confirmed dream

"OMG REALLY?" I yelled jumping up from my chair.

"Y/n why are you screaming? I thought you ended your stream" Asked Iris as she was coming into my room.

"I am going to Florida to meet the rest of the smp and you can come along" I said really quickly. She paused for a couple of seconds to understand what I had just blurted out.

"OMG REALLY?" She screamed and we starter squealing.

"Dream send the details on the group chat, I am going to sleep" I heard George say through my headset.

"Oh yeah I have to go too, bye" I said.

Everyone said their own versions of bye and I left the call.

As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out to check what the notification was about and it was from a group chat on Instagram.

The meetup muffins😜

Dreamwastaken

Hello everyone, as you all know we are planning a meetup in a couple of weeks. The address of the Airbnb is xxx Pogchamp street and the meetup is at September 7th. Also, Y/n is going to bring a plus one person.

Tommyinnit

YESSS!!! IT WILL BE POG!

Ur.gurl.Iris

Gosh child I can hear you all the way in North Carolina.

Tommyinnit

Who is this woman?

Y/u/n

My bestie 🥰. She is coming along at the meetup so you better get along.

Tommyinnit

That's why I hate Americans.

Ur.gurl.Iris

Oh, shut up child.

All my friends together at a house...in Florida. Florida sure wasn't the place I made happy memories at, quite the opposite to be exact. Oh, get over it y/n, it has been 5 years since.

WordCount:1014

I am so excited for the meetup chapters. I have so much great stuff planned for the future and I can't wait to write it. The next chapter will be out in a few days so... Stay tuned and safe <3.