(2)

[A normal day]

"...apple, Apple, APPLE!" Called out Briar as she was shaking Apple a bit to try to get her attention. 

But unfortunately for Briar, Apple was in lost in thought, she has been for quite a bit and it wasn't exactly like her. And no matter how many times Briar had called for her. 

Briar sighed in defeat. Apple usually doesn't get lost in thought but when she does it becomes bothersome to even try to get her out. It was as if Apple was seeing something completely new, something that would change her bit by bit every time. Briar didn't understand it but that much she could see. She wasn't Apples best friend just for looks. 

Briar grabbed her drink to take a sip than started to look around. They were currently at town to shop for something and were currently taking a break and  paused for some drinks. As she was looking around she saw a person who looked so familiar. Like as if she had seen them in a book or something. The person had what seemed to be midnight black hair, and skin that looked so pale as if they hadn't seen the sun in decades. Black hair was not a rare sight but it wasn't common either since people often thought of it as bad luck for having the same hair color as the evil queen. Which of course was entirely false and just depended on genetics and where they were from. 

Briar looked back towards Apple who started blinking, finally getting out of her dream. 
"You finally awake princess? I'm suddenly curious of which one of us is getting the sleeping beauty story." said Briar jokingly. Apple sighed and chuckled. "Don't joke about that Briar, we both know you're the one getting it. In fact I think we'll be getting it on our last year of Ever After High, thats only 2 more years to go since its gonna be our 2nd year.." 

"Yeah, but anyways how is it that you always know these stuff before I do? We're both going to the same school" 

Apple just shrugged. "Well if only someone isn't busy partying instead of checking the mail."

Briar frowned. "Hey, if I have to sleep for a 100 years, than I'm gonna do as much as I can to have fun during the time I still have.."

"Pft, sorry sorry, you're right, plus you have me to tell you these stuff so why bother" 

Both of them laughed. At that moment Briar suddenly remembered again why they were even here in the first place "So are we gonna continue shopping or??"

"OH! I completely forgot about that. Yeah I still need some shoes."

"Than get your lazy bum up because we don't have all day."

"Yes mother."

"Hey!"

"Haha"

-----------
Forgot I actually am starting to follow a schedule-