(6)

[Never been better]

Raven- no Phoebe had never experienced anything like this in her life. As she was laying down on the bed her eyes felt heavy each time she blinked. She yawned and looked over towards Ashlynn who was already sleeping. It had been about 30 minutes. The moms should be done talking. 

But Phoebe felt a bit too lazy to even bother getting up and checking on her 'mom'. She sighed as she rolled around the bed slowly falling asleep. 'It sure is tiring to be someone like this..'

<With Anastasia & Cinderella>

It was all silent. Neither sides made a comment and neither made eye contact. Anastasia looked as if she was going through a small mental breakdown while Cinderella just confused with whatever she just heard. 

The only movement that happened during this time was when Cinderella grabbed her tea to drink it while Anastasia just stared at her knees nervously. 

Cinderella looked at Anastasia and sighed. "I knew you're over-protective but not this much. The past is in the past and whats done is done. But I hope you know how much you made your own daughters childhood go to waste." 

Shaking her head Anastasia responded right away "I don't know why I did that, I feel sorry for what I did to her. Its as if I'm turning into someone like... someone like mother... I don't know what came over me, I just can't think of anything to even use as an excuse!" Tears started falling down her face. "I don't want to be like mother.." 

Cinderella looked at Anastasia with pity as she got up and sat next to Anastasia then held her hands. "You can fix it, you're doing your best to fix it and fixing your mistakes. Ashlynn and Phoebe will become friends and you don't need to worry about her, okay? Phoebe is a nice girl I'm sure she'll fit in and be happy at ever after high.!"

Anastasia continued sobbing a bit as she continued nodding. 

But somewhere around the house, right behind the two ladies was a mirror. And a purple like shadow, transparent to the other two, it was the Evil Queen. 

She smirked with pride on her face and a bit of sadness. 'Is Raven using my actions to make her story?, I pity the child, poor thing doesn't know whats real and fake. Raven did such an excellent job..'

-----------

Should probably set myself a reminder- ahahaaa-