(3)

[Somewhere Else]

"Raven, Raven, Raven, what are we gonna do with you?" said a tall figure covered by shadows in a mirror.

"Whatever would you mean mother." said Raven sarcastically. Raven rolled her eyes as she continued packing her clothes. 

"All this work I've done for you to be not found just so that you could go and write an enrollment to that very school I've tried so hard to hide you from?!" The voice got louder.

Raven had been hidden from the world the moment she was born. Always alone with animals and her mother who had been teaching her magic for the past 10 years. She was currently 14 at the moment and was only a few months away though. 

Every year on June 2nd, applications to go to the school, Ever After High, would be released online or mailed. Ever After High was basically a high school so you'd have to be 14 or older in order to get an application and go to the school. Raven had been waiting for this since the very day she had found out the existence of the school itself and had been planning on how to get an application and everything without her mother knowing of course since her mother would never allow her to do such thing.

As planned, she found the application on the schools webpage and had filled out the applications as soon as she can on a fake name and a fairy tale of another whom she had managed to manipulate into thinking that she was their daughter who had been hidden because of their protectiveness, similar to what her mother did. Their tale was one that not many know, called The Promise. A tale of Cinderellas' step sister, Anastasia Tremaine, who had more of the story that Cinderella's missed. It was respected by those who knew it and the fairytales had close relations with each other. 

Of course Raven also had to make sure there was nothing to be suspicious about and had gotten used to the Tremaine couple who treated her so nicely, because of the hypnotizing she had done on them but nevertheless it was such a new experience for her. She enjoyed their company and would always wear a disguise that would change her hair, eye, to match theirs or similar in order to look biologically related. She would, of course, use the name she had given herself, Phoebe.

Phoebe Tremaine's personality is one you would call a typical royals. Nice, charming, pretty, lovable, socially active, basically one that she needs to just fit in. 

Of course, Ravens mother, the Evil Queen was not so happy when finding out this factor. In fact she was pissed. Relieved that her daughter had gotten powerful enough to the point that she might've reached her skills during her prime since Raven was a genius and smart enough to continue hiding her identity and everything else, but still upset of the fact that Raven was going to go to the outside world. Even if she had a pretty nice future using that identity.

But what could she do when her daughter had already done everything.

-------------

Ahem- I have a feeling I'm gonna be absent next week so have an early chapter :)