Burning love For Shawn

Maggi and Shawn are backstage after his show, before the end of the show Shawn had performed Maggi favorite song Burning love, Shawn leaves his dressing room in DEA tracksuit and Maggi comes to Shawn and says " ready?" and Shawn says, " yes I'm ready " and Shawn offers his hand to Maggi, and she puts her hand in Shawn 's hand and the walk out to his truck and get in and drive to Shawn's house, when the get to Shawn's house  the get out of the truck and go inside and Shawn says " hey Hun I'm going to take a shower  , can u get lunch started for us " then Maggi says shyly says " sure Shawn i can" then Shawn kisses her cheek ( Maggi not knowing that Shawn is in love with her )  and says " thank you sweetheart" then Shawn heads upstairs and goes to start his shower and Maggi heads into the kitchen and starts lunch for her and Shawn , While Maggi is making lunch she starts humming  burning love and then slowly starts singing it aloud with her soul , and what she doesn't know is that Shawn can hear it from in the shower and keeps listening from in the shower and he hums along with her singing , Shawn gets out of the shower and puts a Elvis shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants on , and walks down quietly not to scare Maggi while she is singing , when he gets to the kitchen doorway and waits for Maggi to finished singing when she finishes singing , Shawn claps for her , then she turns and see Shawn standing there and she starts blushing and starts getting shy and says " hi Shawn , how long have you been standing there." Then Shawn says, " since I got out of the shower, and I love your singing voice honey you sound like an angel" then Maggi says, " aww really Shawn I never thought I was " Then Shawn says " honey it's the most perfect voice i would love for you to join me in my shows as my #1 backup singer, if you want to " then Maggi say's " Yes Shawn i will " then Shawn " Perfect but i also have to tell u " then Maggi says " what is it Shawn" , then Shawn says " honey i'm in love with you but i don't know if you feel the same way." Then Maggi says" Shawn i feel the same and i will be your girlfriend " then Shawn gives a big smile then gentle grabs Maggi chin and gently pulls her into a kiss, Maggi puts her arms around Shawn's neck and Shawn wraps his arms around Maggi's waist and then pull apart to breath and Shawn puts his forehead against Maggi's and from that day on a new love was born. 

( i hope u like Maggi, i gave it my best)