Becoming more than Friends

Michelle and Cody have best friends since the first show he done in her hometown , Cody is doing a show in Michelle hometown again and Michelle has VIP tickets for Cody's show, Michelle parks her car  in the parking lot of the venue, and then Michelle walks inside the venue and follows the sign that lead to backstage on the VIP path and Michelle walks the VIP line , Cody made sure that only Michelle was the only person with a VIP PASS , because he has a mission to make Michelle his only girl. Cody hears a knock on his dressing room door and he walks up to the door and opens to reveal Michelle dressed in converse shoes and pair of pretty pair of black belle bottoms and her Cody Ray Slaughter t shirt and she looks up  at Cody and smiles and blushing and says " hi Cody i've missed you , have you missed me too" then Cody smiles and says " Michelle you already know that answer , yes i have and come in " then Cody takes Michelle hand gentle and leads in her inside his dressing room and shuts the door behind him and quietly locks the door behind him and then sits down with Michelle on his love seat in the room and the start talking. While there talking Cody and Michelle the keep thinking to themselves ( i need tell how i really left) and then Cody speaks out " Michelle i need to tell you something "  then Michelle says " what is it Cody " then Cody says " Michelle ever since i down my first show here in your hometown and we become friends and now i have feelings for you", then Michelle says " i have feelings for you too Cody " then Michelle and Cody quickly get there arms around each other and there lips land on each other lips and Michelle sits on Cody's lap and Cody's hands grab ahold of Michelle's hips and Michelle's hands go down to Cody's shirt and rips it open and buttons fly everywhere and then Cody's lip go to Michelle's neck and he starts leavin hickey's on her neck and she lets out moans that make Cody go more sexual crazy for her and then Cody's hands go for Michelle's pants but he asks first if she wants to this far and Michelle says " Yes Cody i  love you" and Cody says " i love you too " and then he undo Michelle and Michelle takes off her pants and Cody does the same with his pants. Then Cody takes Michelle shirt and bra and says '' damn Michelle your beautiful hunny " then Cody picks Michelle and she wraps her legs around Cody's waist and then he puts her against the wall and asks '' are you ready baby " and Michelle says" yes baby "  and then Cody puts his juicy dick inside Michelle and she moans out gentle in Cody's ear and takes her fingernails up and down his back and Cody lets Michelle adjust to him and then he starts movin again and Michelle moans out Cody's name and his makes sweet gentle love to her showing all his true love to her and showing how much he loves her and Michelle holds Cody's shoulders hold enough to leave marks and she kissing on Cody's neck and then Cody says " baby i feel my high cummin " Then Michelle says " Mine too". Then the both cum and the pant for a little bit and Cody carries Michelle to the bed and Cody pulls the blanket and lays Michelle on the bed and climbs in bed with Michelle and he holds Michelle and says '' i love you Michelle " and then Michelle says with a happy gasps " i love you too Michelle " and the kiss and the cuddle and fall asleep together for a little bit before the show.

And then that day Michelle and Cody became more than friends.