Burning Love pt 7

Me ( The author / Shawn Cousin in the story) and Maggie are setting up two different Elvis theme b-day parties for Shawn and Little Elvis , Maggi is sitting up Shawn birthday theme which is 68 special comeback and i'm setting up little Elvis theme which is All Elvis theme. Then Me and Maggi and she says to me " Cilla we did a fantastic job setting up" then i say " yes we did" then we fist bump each other then let out a laugh and then some of Shawn's ETA buddies start showing up including my ETA boyfriend who is Little Elvis second  favortie person and we shut off the lights and wait for Shawn and Little Elvis to come back from the park we all huddle in different spots and wait for them. When we here the door knob jingle and we get ready to jump up  and when the door opens up and lights come on , we jump up and yell " surprise" and Shawn and Little Elvis give surprise faces and Shawn says " oh my goodness you guys shouldn't have" then Shawn and Little Elvis walk over to the table and sit down and we celebrate there birthdays and the blow out the candles and open gifts and then we all eat cake and all the other guests expect me and my ETA boyfriend are staying to help Shawn set up for Maggi birthday tomorrow , so Shawn and Maggi have the Guest room set up for us to stay in and we have dinner with them and then we all go to bed and sleep for the night. Then the next morning, Shawn cooks everyone breakfast and we tell Maggi that Shawn set up a spa and nail appt for her to go to after breakfast, after she finishes breakfast she gets changed and we send her off to the salon and we start setting for her party  Maggi wants all 1970's Elvis theme . We finish setting up and hide in our spots and wait for Maggi to get home. Then Shawn says " she's here , i hear her car, get ready guys." we hear Maggi jiggle the door knob while opening the door and she opens the door and we yell " Surprise Maggi." and Maggi starts cryin happy tears and says " thank you so much guys , i love it and i love you all." Maggi walks to the table and sits down and we sing her happy birthday and she blows out the candles and then i had Maggi first birthday gift and i give her a handmade priscilla outfit and Shawn gives a Golden diamond TLC necklace and Little Elvis his momma a handmade birthday card and Maggi says " thank you all for the wonderful party and the gifts." then me and my ETA  boyfriend say our goodbyes to Shawn and Maggi and Little Elvis and leave to let Shawn and Maggi spend her birthday with each other for her birthday, Maggi looks up at Shawn and says " thank you so much Shawn Shawn for this wonderful birthday , your cousin Cilla is such a fantastic job with decorating , but thank you baby for being in my life , your my whole world, I love you so much." Then Shawn says " i love you too baby and your very welcome hunny." Shawn and Maggi and Little Elvis spend the rest of the night together.

i hope you love it Maggi 

( sorry it being so late on posting it , i had some bad writers block.)