chapter 2

Show menu
novel35.com
Historical Transmigration of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife]
TRANSMIGRATION OF MIAN [RELUCTANTLY] BECOMES HIS MAN [WIFE]
Chapter 3: CH 002
Chapter 4: CH 003

This man looked in his early twenties; tall and strong with a straight disposition. He was wearing a gray open-slit duanda[1] on his upper body, tied a simple knot with a black belt on his waist with pants of the same color on his lower body rolled up to a small belly and a pair of old straw shoes on his feet. This man was rather handsome. He had waist-long black hair which simply bundled up with a mere blue cloth and a wooden hairpin. His thick eyebrows were slanted towards the sideburns with bright and deep eyes. Due to being basked in the sun often, his skin was bronze, which made him look more imposing. However, there was a scar on his left cheek, extending from the inner corner of his left eye all the way to the bottom of his earlobe. The wound looked old, but the scar was very obvious; it seemed somewhat intimidating.

He was this man’s… wife? Qin Mian coughed and stood up. His knees were a little soft that he couldn’t help sitting back down.

That man had sharp eyes and agile hands; he tightly held Qin Mian’s arm in one hand.

Qin Mian felt like a chick being picked up. He took a look at the man but he didn’t say anything and only murmured in his heart that this man was too tall, almost two heads taller than his present self. At the same time, he was surer that this body he possessed was ill and that this kind of weakness was not normal at all.

Du Shi’s face eased up as she put down the broom. “Eldest[2], mother is angered by him. He said he couldn’t feed the pigs! What’s this if not to piss me off? Properly manage your wife!”

Qin Mian didn’t make a sound. He could feed the pigs. He lived in the countryside with his maternal grandparents from birth to the age of 15, where they farmed, raised chickens and pigs at home; he could do it all. But now he was in a strange environment and had no memory of the original body’s owner. He didn’t know what the pig feed was, where it was and how much it was to be fed. If he did something wrong, it would lead the old woman to be suspicious of him, which was not good. As it was well known, people in ancient eras were superstitious. If someone found that the body had changed its core, he might have to die again. Therefore, he said directly that he could not, even if contrary to the fact, the old woman at most only thought he was deliberately looking for trouble.

Lei Tie took a look at Qin Mian; contrariwise, he didn’t look displeased and without saying a word, he strode away.

Du Shi gave Qin Mian a fierce look.

Qin Mian did not fear her. He silently thought about what to do next while he wondered about that man, who walked in a windy way, with an unspeakable sense of out of sorts. He did not know what went wrong.

After a while, that man came up with a bucket, went to the pigsty and quickly poured the rotten vegetable leaves and some kind of grass in the bucket into the trough.

For more, visit lightnovelpub[.]com

Du Shi’s face was a little blue but her tone was as warm as possible: “Eldest, you are an adult man; why would you want to do this thing?”

Qin Mian was angry. He’s a man but I’m not a man?

Lei Tie didn’t say a word as he put the bucket on the ground. He led Qin Mian into the thatched room and sat him down at the edge of the bed.

Qin Mian was taken aback by him. He hadn’t remembered to speak yet and he watched the man go out and brought in a basin of water. He took a brand-new cloth towel from a rope tied behind the door and put it in the basin. Then, he also sat down at the edge of the bed with three fists distance with Qin Mian and looked at the opposite wall with no expression, silence without utterance.