chap 11

Show menu
novel35.com
Historical Transmigration of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife]
TRANSMIGRATION OF MIAN [RELUCTANTLY] BECOMES HIS MAN [WIFE]
Chapter 12: CH 011
Chapter 13: CH 012

When the rooster crowed for the first time, Lei Tie opened his eyes. The faint gleam of light and wind outside pushed in through the gaps in the thatched cottage. He soon sobered up and looked down at the warm object in his arms. The teenager curled up in his arms was sleeping soundly. In the middle of the night, the teenager felt cold and unconsciously squeezed his head under Lei Tie’s right armpit.

He took back his arm and tucked the teenager nicely into the quilt before he dressed quietly, washed his face with cold well water in the courtyard and then went back to the thatched cottage to collect the prey and bow set and set out in the dim morning light. The town was not close by and it’s going to take more than an hour to walk across the mountain. If he departed early, he could arrive at the opening of the market. At that time, it would be the most bustling time. The people who were in charge of purchasing from the well-to-do families chose to come out at this time, so he could sell the prey sooner.

Not far out, several people from the same village came from another direction, each carrying a shoulder pole which already bent by pressure.

“Tiezi.” One of them was Zhang Dashuan.

“Brother Zhang.” Lei Tie greeted without saying a word more.

Zhang Dahuan knew his character, so didn’t mind and smiled as he nodded.

A man looked about in his 30s came to Lei Tie’s side. “Tiezi, how is your newlywed life? Is the wifey cuddly?”

“Dashan!” Zhang Dashuan’s face changed slightly as he frowned at him.

“What’s wrong with that?” The other one, a bit younger and looking in his mid-twenties, laughed and bumped against Zhang Dashuan’s shoulder pole with his shoulder pole. “Brother Zhang, aren’t you curious? Brother Shan too, one can see at first glance that Tiezi’s wife isn’t nice to touch, you don’t need to ask more.”

Zhang Dashuan angrily stopped him from continuing, “Qiangzhu!”

The most up-to-date novels are published on lightnovelpub[.]com

Lei Tie stopped his footstep. His pair of black eyes without billows stared fixatedly at Song Qiangzhu, seemingly even the air had cooled down.

Yao Dashan was shocked and regretted it a bit. Lei Tie didn’t seem a person who was easy to provoke, he shouldn’t provoke the man. In case he offended the man, it’s not impossible to be shot with an arrow.

Song Qiangzhu’s back felt chill, but he didn’t want to lose face in front of others, so with a sneer he raised his head as he said: “What? If you dare to marry a man as a wife, I dare to say so!”

Lei Tie restrained the cold light in his eyes, turned around and said to Zhang Dashan in a low voice, “Brother Zhang, I go first.”

“Alright, alright.” Zhang Dahuan immediately nodded in fear of another dispute between him and the other two.

When Lei Tie’s back view had integrated into the black shadow of the green mountain, Song Qiangzhu said coldly, “I told you; look at what you can do to me!”

Zhang Dashuan and Yao Dashan looked at each other and inwardly shook their heads. If you’re not afraid, why don’t you say this in front of Lei Tie?

Zhang Dashuan gestured with his hand, “Go, go, and keeps going.”

Qin Mian naturally didn’t know what happened to his cheap ‘husband’ and was sleeping soundly under the covers. It was unknown how long it took for the door to be slammed open.