What if...

For as long as i can remember, I've been pushing away everyone that gets close. That obviously includes potential lovers. I know there's beauty in love but love is vulnerability and i built my walls so high i'm afraid I'll never get to the end of them. I'm always trying to find a default, a reason to get away, to run the other way before we collide...

I think I'm ready now. I've seen what the outside looks like and  want to take those walls apart. Or at least build a door. I want to fall in love. Not just with anybody, but with you. All this time, I convinced myself we didn't fit because you were too accessible, too real... but we do. We so do. We like the same things and we laugh together. We have fun and honestly, coming from someone who HATES silence, I don't mind ours. I know you're not judging me, I know you like me. I'm just still not sure if I like you...

I mean, I already made you wait two years... I don't really want to risk breaking your heart one more time. I just can't help thinking you'd probably risk it for me...

So yeah i guess what I'm asking is: Do you want to give it a try? Knowing it will be messy and hard and that i might realize that is not the kind of love I feel towards you? Because, yes, I do love you. I'm just not sure in what way.