Chapter One; Brandon Morris

It was a day just like any other in the Nintendo building...I was just enjoying an average coffee break from all the work I've finished currently... I was wearing my average sweater that I made myself not too long ago, with my black and red ombre hair that I had yet to trim... I was overall minding my own business, when I suddenly saw this new guy. He had hair similar to mine, but it looked more "fluffed" and his red ombre hair was much lighter than mine. He also had green eyes, while wearing a reddish-brown jacket. He was talking to the manager...I don't know what I was thinking at that moment...but I suddenly felt some envy towards him...So I slowly walked towards him and the manager. Apparently, his name was Logan Sanders, and it seemed like he had a good childhood unlike me...The envy inside of me got worse. So, I continued to listen to their conversation, and I found out that Logan was just hired, and he would start his shift tonight...That gave me an idea...So I slowly walked away from them, and I continued my shift until it was time for me to leave.

When I got back home, I waited until sunset to get ready. I grabbed a holographic axe that I also crafted myself and some drugs so that I could drug whatever beverage Logan drinks. When it was time, I left my house and returned to the Nintendo building. I creeped around, making sure no one could see me, so that I wouldn't look suspicious, and eventually, I found the office Logan was working in. He was drinking some coffee, just as I expected, and eventually, I saw him get up to get something he needed to connect in order to beta test this new Nintendo game that they were working on. So, while Logan was gone, I drugged his coffee and immediately ran back to where I was hiding to wait for him to return. Once he returned with the stuff he needed to connect, he took another sip of his coffee and he slowly got tired, and eventually, he passed out, just as I expected. So, I slowly went in Logan's office, and I dragged him to the server room, where no one usually goes in, and I tied him up to a chair, and waited.

Once Logan woke up, I approached him with my holographic axe in my hand and I said to him; "Greetings, Logan...My name is Brandon..." He looked at me with a terrified look and he tries to speak but couldn't because I put duct tape on his mouth. I couldn't wait any longer, so I swung my axe and I cut his legs right off. There was muffled screaming in pain coming from him, but it stopped once I swung my axe again to decapitate him. After my work was done, I cleaned all the blood off of me and I left the Nintendo building, like nothing happened.

The next day, I returned to the Nintendo building to finish my next shift, I tried not to look suspicious, since I could easily get arrested if they found out what I did last night. But luckily, no one suspected a thing, so I continued to do my shift when our manager announces that the new Nintendo console was almost finished, and they just needed someone to beta test it. I decided to volunteer as a beta tester since I've heard that this console can be used make these characters called "Miis", so I went in one of the offices to beta test. I turned on this new console and I grabbed the remote that was connected to it. I pointed the remote to the Mii Channel, and I started to create my Mii. I somewhat based him off of myself, but at the same time, I made him different. I made him bald, with huge eyes and a grin, I made the color of his shirt or sweater red, since red is my favorite color. And once I finished making him, I decided to give him a name. I chose to name him "YrneH", backwards for the name "Henry". After I finished making the Mii, I thought to myself, "I wish I was a Mii..." But while I had that thought in mind, I realized that the TV screen was glitching out. I looked under the desk, but saw that the cord was plugged in, so I just assumed it was a bug the developers need to fix, and I continued to beta test the game, when suddenly, the glitching got worse and eventually, sparks started to come out of the TV, causing me to get electrocuted...