Chapter Six; The Finale

I saw Papa run to the delete icon, he suddenly disappeared.. "..P-PAPA..!!" I yelled out.. I was so worried about him, that I even felt like I was about to cry... So I also ran towards the icon.. I was suddenly teleported somewhere I've never seen before... I was hit with pain in my chest.. I didn't like it at all, and I was crying from the pain.. But I stopped when I suddenly heard Papa screaming.. "P-Papa..?" I called out.. There was no response... I just heard him screaming.. So I tried looking around to find where he was, and it suddenly got louder when I found this secret room.. I slowly walked inside the room and I saw Papa strapped to this chair.. there were electric sparks all around the chair... "..P-Papa..!!" I yelled out. I tried to look for any switch to turn the chair off, but then I saw this knob.. It was switched to a "Full Shock".. So I turned the knob back to zero, and I unstrapped Papa..

"..P-Papa... a-are you okay...??" I asked him... "..Not really.... o-ow..." He replied.. I hugged him tightly and started crying because of how worried I was for him.. He slightly hugged back... he seemed to be having trouble because of the shock... "..L-listen, Amelia.... y-you need to leave this place... Logan connected the electric chair to the Wii... s-so the place will start glitching out and collapsing.. b-because the Wii i-is starting to m-melt..." Papa said.. "..B-but I don't w-wanna leave you, P-Papa..!!" I replied.. "...D-don't worry... I'll be right b-behind you... a-and if Logan tries to take c-control again.. K-keep running... a-and don't stop... because I'll handle him m-myself..." He said.. I then replied.. "..A-alright..." Papa slowly got off the chair and I grabbed him by his hand and started running for the exit.. The place was starting to collapse, but me and Papa still ran until we finally found the exit.. We both walked in the portal and we were teleported back to the plaza..

Once me and Papa stopped running, he suddenly started to cough up unknown glitchy stuff.. I slowly started to feel worried again... "..P-papa...??" I said.. "...I-it's f-fine, Amelia... t-this usually happens w-when I gain control again..." Papa said.. I still felt worried, but I replied.. "..Oh.. A-alright..." He suddenly started to glitch out again.. "..A-AGH... N-NOT AGAIN..!!" He cried out.. "..P-Papa..!?" I said, extremely scared.. He glitched out even more, when suddenly, his face and body changed... He now had sharp teeth... with the same corrupted eye that Papa had... but instead, both of them were corrupted... he just stared at me... I staggered back in fear..

Glitches slowly started to form around him.. And I slowly started to feel more scared.. but suddenly, Papa took control again.. "..D-DON'T HURT HER..!!" He yelled out.. The Logan guy gained control again and replied. "..What makes you think I'd hurt your daughter..!? I just want to make your life hell... not hers..." Papa gained control once again and replied. "..Then you leave me no choice..." Logan gained control again, the glitches forming around him got worse.. "..YOU IDIOT..!! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WILL HURT YOU TOO..!?" He said.. Papa took control again and simply replied.. "...As long as it prevents you from making me and my daughter's life hell.. then I don't care..." I slightly widened my eyes, worried about what he was going to do.. Suddenly, I saw Papa and Logan split apart.. They were both screaming in pain and agony.. "PAPA..!!!" I yelled out.. But after they both split apart, I realized that the plaza was starting to fade, because the Wii was starting to melt fully.. I looked down at Papa and Logan's bodies...at least the halves of their bodies... and I dragged them both towards the delete icon and deleted them, hoping that they, at least Papa, would be set free.. and eventually, I also deleted myself..

The place that was originally there was now just a void... I looked down at my own body and realized I was in my human form again.. I then looked around the void to see if Papa.. or Logan... was anywhere to be seen... I then saw a man.. who looked just like Papa, but as a human.. He had black and red ombre hair... one of his eyes were blue, but the other one was corrupted.. just like Papa.. He also had a red line in the middle of his body, indicating a scar.. I looked at him and asked.. "..Papa is that you...?" He looked at me and said "..Amelia...?" I slowly started to tear up and I hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back.. "..P-Papa..!!" I said while tears started to roll down my face.. "..I-I missed you..!" Papa gently smiled at me and replied "..I missed you too.." I smiled back at him, and I looked back at the void and asked. "..Where will this void take us to...?" Papa also looked at the void, then looked back at me again.. "..Hopefully, a place where we can finally rest..." He replied. I then looked up and saw light.. Papa also looked up at the light. "..I guess this is goodbye for the both of us..." He said.. I hugged him once again and said.. "..G-Goodbye, Papa...." He hugged me back and replied. "..Goodbye, Amelia.." As the light got bigger and bigger, until I saw nothing but white..

The two of us were finally free at last..