Chapter Four; Amelia

I'm Amelia! I'm six years old! ..At least that's the age I was when I passed away... but I'll explain that later, since this is my part of the story after all!

So, when I was three, my parents both passed away in a car accident, and I was the only survivor.. and when the cops found me, they first took me to the hospital to make sure I wasn't severely hurt... but after I was treated for my injuries, they put me in an orphanage, since I didn't have parents anymore.. But since I was always adventurous and I liked to explore places, I was always caught leaving the orphanage, and they would always have to lock me in my room in order for me to stay put.

But when I turned six, I found out how to escape my room without getting caught by escaping through the window, since my room was on the first floor. I looked around and saw a building I've never seen before. I looked through the window, and I saw no one was there, so out of curiosity, I decided to sneak in and explore! I saw many things I didn't recognize before, and I wanted to play with all of them, but something specific caught my eye... A TV screen was left on, and on it were windows with patterns I didn't recognize.

I looked around for any type of button or switch to control it, but then I saw this remote control, I examined it and realized it was connected to the TV, so I used the remote and pointed the scroller to this window called "The Mii Channel", since it caught my eye the most. After I clicked "Start", I looked around the little plaza in this channel and realized there weren't any little people around... I slightly felt upset... but then I realized that I could create my own, so I did.

I made the little person based off of myself, And I even named it Amelia. But after I finished making my character, I realized that the TV screen had glitches... I slightly felt confused, and I tried to get rid of them, but couldn't... I suddenly was hit with sharp pain... it hurt so badly, that I screamed and cried in pain...