Chapter Three; Together

After it all cut to black, I woke up. My head was hurting because of what happened, and I looked around the room again, though my vision was a bit hazy. I wasn't sure if I was actually seeing this or not, but Logan was gone... After my vision was clear again, I double checked to make sure I wasn't seeing things... But I was right. He was gone... or so I thought... "...Ugh...What just happened...?" A familiar voice said. I immediately recognized it. It was Logan. But... How..? He isn't anywhere in this room... "..Logan..? Where are you...?" I replied to the voice. I wasn't sure if I would get an answer since there was a 50-50 chance that I might just be hearing things... But that all changed when I heard him reply... "...What do you mean...? Where are you...?" I slightly felt confused at first, but then I slowly looked down at my own hands...

My hands looked...different... sure, one was a normal Mii hand... but the other one was a regular hand with claws... just like Logan... I then looked at my own body and saw that I had the same scar as him.. "...Logan...did the glitch cause us to...fuse together...?" I asked Logan. I was right about my theory when I could feel his emotions... I felt anger... confusion... fear.... I then suddenly started to glitch out.. "...W-what's going o-on...!?" I asked. My vision then cut to black...

After I could see again, I tried to move around, but strangely... I couldn't... I was slightly confused. What just happened...? I then saw that my body was moving, when I clearly couldn't control my body anymore... Is Logan in control...? I asked in my head... I then could feel Logan's emotions change... They were now rage... vengeance... and malevolence...