Chapter 3

"Soph! Wake up! We're going to be late!" Biana shouted in Sophie's ear. Sophie jolted awake as she looked at her alarm clock. "Oh crap!" she exclaimed as she quickly ran to clean up and change. When she was ready, she made her way down, only to see Keefe and Tam bickering over a piece of toast. Sophie rolled her eyes and stretched her hand out, demanding the piece of toast. "Give the toast to me. I haven't eaten anything." Sophie said in a strict manner. "Okay Foster!" Keefe replied cheekily and passed the toast to Sophie, after taking a bite.  Sophie sat down on the sofa and began munching on her toast. "Foster, can  I have a morning kiss?" Keefe whined. Sophie kissed him on the cheek and replied, "That's for eating my toast!" before grabbing her bag and running out of the house. Keefe and the rest followed behind her and started making their way to their university. 

Soon after, they arrived in front of a gleaming building, with the words 'South California University' on the building. After checking in, they bid each other goodbye and made their way to their separate classrooms for their different courses. Sophie took law, Fitz took business management, Keefe took art, Biana took fashion, Dex took technology, Marella took psychology and both Tam and Linh took veterinary care. "Bye Foster! Don't forget about tonight!" Keefe called out to Sophie as he ran away, after giving her a quick kiss.  "Bye..." Sophie mumbled, face flushed, as she walked away.

"Keefe... where are we...?" Sophie asked nervously as she gingerly took a few steps forward. "We're almost there! Relax, I'm not going to kidnap you!" joked Keefe as he lead Sophie forward. "Well..." Sophie muttered to herself as they appeared at their destination. Sophie felt soemthing brush her shoulders and she shivered. "You can open your eyes now!" Keefe excitedly exclaimed, lifting his hands from Sophie's eyes. Sophie gasped as she took in the beautiful sight. They had arrived at a willow, with its leaves touching the floor, making a secluded place for them both. "Happy anniversary, Foster!" Keefe beamed. "Wow..." Sophie breathed. There was a picnic blanket, picnic basket, a heart made out of candles and their initials 'SF+KS' was carved on the tree. "I love it!" Sophie threw her arms around Keefe, delighted. 

They sat down on the picnic blanket, chatting merrily when Keefe presented Sophie with a plate. "What's this?" Sophie asked, curious. "Wait for it... drumroll please..." Keefe teased. Sophie rolled her eyes while giggling, obeying Keefe. "Mallowmelt!" Sophie gasped as soon as she saw the delectable and sweet dish on the plate. She reached for it and instantly devoured it. "That was fast..." Keefe laughed. "Also, that reminds me... who's going to give the gifts first?" Sophie inquired, wiping her mouth. "Me!" Keefe shouted whipping out a box from his bag. He opened it and revealed a necklace inside. A circular aquamarine pendant with the words "SF+KS" engraved on it hung on a delicate silver chain. "Keefe..." Sophie's breath hitched, "I love it... Help me put it on...?" Keefe obliged and did so. Sophie turned and pressed her lips against Keefe's. Keefe smiled and kissed her back. "I'm sorry I only got you this..." Sophie took out hair gel from her bag as soon as they broke from their kiss. "Hair gel?! Foster! You're the best!" Keefe ran around kissing his precious hair gel. Sophie laughed, amused by her boyfriend's behavior. They would always be together. Forever.

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry it took so long! I hope you like this!  Please follow, vote and comment! Thanks guys! This chapter is a little short. Love you guys!

-SoKeefe_4evaKOTLC