Chapter 4

"Foster.... I'm so bored..." Keefe groaned as he lay sprawled across the sofa, a piece from a board game slipping out of his fingers. "Well then, suggest something for us to do!" Sophie grumbled, moving her piece a few steps forward on the board. "Ohhhh I know! How about you and I cuddle?" Keefe smirked as Sophie's face turned scarlet. "Okay! Enough with the Team Foster-Keefe lovefest!" Marella giggled as she drew a card from the pile. "There's nothing to do except play these board games." Biana sighed. "Which we have been playing for the past two hours!" Fitz muttered as he flung a piece across the room. "What I'd give to go back to the Lost Cities and-" Dex started to say before getting interrupted by the shrill ring of an imparter. "An imparter?" Dex exclaimed as his face lit up. "Guys, that's my imparter. Mr Forkle said he would call once the situation got better." "That must be it!" Linh beamed, "We could go back to the Lost Cities!" "Pack your stuff! Only essentials!" Sophie ordered as she ran up the stairs and to her room. She rummaged through her drawers until she found her imparter, buried under a pile of clothes. She pressed a button and suddenly, Mr Forkle's voice filled the room. "Sophie... Neverseen... Found... Location... Return... Lost... Cities. Everyone left their rooms in a mess after they hurriedly packed. 

Suddenly, a loud bang echoed through the house. "Uhh, guys? Someone's trying to force the door open..." Linh murmured. "Hurry!" Biana shouted. Sophie ran down and held her lone crystal up to the light. One by one, they stepped into the beam of light, to be swept away back to the Lost Cities, just as the door burst open. 

"Where are they? Astor, search the house!" a woman roared as she surveyed the messy living room. "Yes, Lady Gisela," a new Neverseen recruit, Astor Leran, bowed before scurrying away. However, after an hour of searching, Astor found nothing and had to face the fury of the evil mastermind...

Author's Note:

This is the shortest chapter ever! Sorry I took so long! I've been really busy recently but, thank you all for your patience! 

-SoKeefe_4evaKOTLC