Lin x Avatar! Reader

(So uh this isn't my story but it was fun to read [half way through] but still I wanted to share it with yall. If you're the owner message me so I can tag you!!!)

On your left!” You shout, eyes wide as you watch Lin and Tenzin get cornered against a wall by the waterbender of this Triple Threat group. “Shit…” It’s too late. You love your friends, you do, but ever since the breakup they’ve been like ignoramus toddlers that you and the rest of Team Avatar have had to keep an eye on. Still, Lin being Lin and Tenzin being Tenzin, they’ve thus far refused to admit that they’re off their game.

“I’ve got this handled.” Lin says, ready with her fists curled up by her sides. “Don’t get in my way.” That last part was hissed at Tenzin who stands right beside her, his freshly tattooed hands out before him. “You and Y/N are not the only masters anymore, Lin.” He defends. Both of them are about to get themselves killed. “Kya, Bumi, Izumi!” You call to your friends.

Turning when you don’t hear a response, you notice that Kya is currently dodging a combustion bender whilst attempting to keep her from blowing up the residential buildings around you, Bumi is going hand to hand with the non bending leader of this sub group, and Izumi is busy trying to draw out the heat from their lava bender’s weapon of choice before it melts the street completely. 
Maybe Toph was right; Maybe you aren’t ready to patrol on your own just yet. “Ugh!” Lin grunts, refocusing you to your cornered friends.

The waterbender has Lin frozen in ice at the end of one of her tentacle like water arms. “Hey, get off of her!” You shout, charging forward towards the woman.

“I’ve got you, Lin!” Tenzin calls.
You both go for the same attack, an air slice across the water in her arm that connects to the ice, but end up stumbling right into each other and falling to the ground.

“Say bye bye, avatar.” The waterbender says, her hallowed cheeks dipping in at the edges of her smirk. “You’re coming with us, and you’ll never see your friends again.”

Why?

Why do the Triple Threats of all people want to take you? You try to replay the events that lead you here in your mind as her arm grows nearer.

You and the rest of Team Avatar had been grouping up on Lin’s lunch break to go to a diner. Tenzin and Lin held you up by fighting because neither had known the other was going to be there. Bumi made a stupid joke, Kya smacked him for it, and then a frightened citizen had rushed to Lin because of her uniform and informed you that some teenage Triple Threats were attacking down this street.
And now?

Well now you’re here, trying to get your feet back under you before you get captured. “Not so fast.” The waterbenders arm tips out to ice.

She levels the blade at your throat and tightens her grip on Lin.
“If you refuse to come with us, I’ll crush your little friend here’s ribs.”
Lin.

You look to the girl you’ve fallen so hopelessly in love with. She doesn’t know it, but you’d give anything for her, even your life. She’s beautiful and strong and kind and deserves so much better than Tenzin who just had to go and break her heart.

 It would be in bad taste to tell her how you feel so soon after their breakup, so for now you’ve just been watching and waiting and being there for her as a friend.

“Let her go and I’ll call off the others.” You say, falling back to your knees like this woman so clearly wants. “Do whatever you want to me, just don’t hurt my friends.”