P'li x reader

Today was the day I scooped out a plan for this dumb mission of ours. The mission that would 'Change the world' according to my only twenty-four year old friend Zaheer.

My girlfriend P'li dragged me into this stupid mission on taking out the Avatar, but I knew what I was doing my girlfriend was determined on doing this along with Zaheer, Ming-hua, and my eldest brother Ghazan.

I sat in my office studying out a plan for us to 'take down the Avatar', well... that's what I told the crew and P'li. I was really looking at a map of the South Pole and it's exit points.

I had called up the Avatars dad and let him know. Although he never trusted me at first I eventually got him to believe me. As I studied over the map I was interupted "Baby, are you finish?" A voice called out "Just about sweetness.".

I watch P'li enter the room "Can I join you?" She raised and eyebrow "Of course baby." I directed her over. She sat directly on my lap "So where is our entrance point?" She asked me studying the carefully marked map.

I pointed to the red circle at the bottom middle "We could take the original entrance which is a little farther east, but they could easily take us down." I explained carefully "So we attack from a different angle?" She asked me "Exactly, love!" I exclaimed.

I placed a hand on her left cheek "You're so smart." I sighed "What about our exits?" She asked hesitantly.

She would sometimes hesitate with questions when not knowing how much stress I've been put through "Well, right here is where I'm thinking." I pointed to a green circle on the west wall "It's right behind the healing hut." I spoke with confidence "I'm trusting you, I'll let the others know." She kissed my forehead "I know love." I smiled.

Although I loved her this nonsense had to stop.

*TIME SKIP*

"YOU LIED TO ME!" P'li shouted with pure anger in her eyes "It's for your own good, love." I tried to reason "NO! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" She shouted back at me "If you would have listened this wouldn't be like this!" I warned "Please." She scoffed rolling her eyes.

Soon she was drug away and a hand was on my shoulder "You did the right thing, kiddo." A stern voice comforted "Thanks, Toph." I smiled hugging her.

She rubbed my back gently "This gonna be hard on you, but promise, no matter what you do the right thing." She sighed "I will."

And that's just what I did.