Suyin x Reader

(I know about 3 of my CAN IT TENZIN readers are here so I just wanna say I am writing SMUT and it's taking awhile longer then expected to say the least)

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face through the sheer curtains that lined the windows. Warm arms wrapped around me tightly. Soft snores could be heard.

It was two pairs "Did Kuvira fall asleep here again?' I thought you myself as I carefully unwrapped the strong arms that were holding me.

As I slid off the bed I turned around to see Kuvira sleeping behind Suyin "This is the third time this month." I let out a low sigh.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and was met by Baatar and Opal "Hi mommy!" They hugged me "What are y'all doing up so early?" I smiled "The phone rang and we were sitting on the sofa." Opal stated "It was Aunt Lin she said she's visiting us!" Baatar said with excitement.

It had been nineteen years since Lin and I broke up. I didn't even wanna imagine the look on her face when she found out I was married to her sister.

Sure, we rushed into marriage. But we knew it was something we both wanted "T-That's great sweets. How about you wake up your siblings except Wing you know how feisty he is." I smiled "Okay!" They ran off.

Shit this was gonna be a long visit.

(Should I make this two parts?)