Lin x Reader

(One word: Sorry)

Warnings This Oneshot May Contain: Manipulation, Toxic Love,
Slightly Abusive Relationship, Drinking,Mentions Of Drugs, Mentions Of Cheating
_____________________________

It was another day Lin stayed out at 'work' late. Well, that's what she would always tell me. But I knew she was out drinking.

Shit she was probably even sleeping with other women, but I'm in no position to say what she can and cannot do. A couple months back she had found out I was the Kingpin.

Selling drugs was my main way of getting money so I could put a proper dinner on the table. She found out though and her true colors showed.

She blackmailed me, she knew just how much I wanted to be with her, but I couldn't give up my reputation. So she made me agree to something I never wanted.

*FLASHBACK*

The door to the house slammed open and then closed "Lin, are you okay?" I asked standing up from the couch "Am I okay? Am I okay! No I'm not okay, when my girlfriend is the Kingpin" she shouted pushing her pointer finger in my chest.

I backed up slightly so her finger wouldn't apply as much pressure "Queenpin." I corrected her and oh boy was that the wrong move.

A hand flew to my throat in an instant almost knocking me down. Her hand tightened to the point I couldn't breathe "You are the reason my job was on the line! All those days I've came home and complained you just sat there and you know what you told me?" She applied more pressure to my throat.

I could only gasp for air and try to push her off. I was struggling to stay awake "Huh?!" She shouted slamming me against the wall I could have sworn it cracked.

The wind was knocked out of me and within a few more minutes I was guaranteed to pass out "I-I-I Ssaid 'You w-w-would c-catch t-t-the c-riminal." I stuttered out drool sliding down my chin.

I tried to remove her hands once again but she dropped me. Once I hit the ground I couldn't help but cry. She stood over me, her muscular form towering over me "I'll say this only once, I'll let you do what you wanna buy I, I better be welcomed home to a clean house, food on that table, a warm bath ready, and if I ever go out don't you dare fucking complain!" And with that she kicked me in the rib.

I stood up sniffling and watched as she stormed out the door. Everyday after that was hard I would always forget to do something or whine to much.

I tried running away but I came back and was rewarded with a punch to the lower lip. Then again and again and again and again. I finally accepted it. I just couldn't stay away.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I stood up from the sofa and looked at the clock "three hours and fourteen minutes." I mumbled walking to kitchen.

I took out some ingredients and placed them on the counter. I chopped and diced the scallion and added it to a bowl I added pimento in the bowl along with some thyme.

I diced some garlic and slid them into the bowl along with some freshly chopped onions. I cut up a red scotch bonnet and added it to the mix followed by ginger. I topped it off with a All-purpose seasoning.

I unwrapped the chicken from the pack and placed it into a glass bowl. I placed a white-potato and carrots in some bowling water on the stove. I placed the chicken in the bowl with a touch of water and let it marinate.

After the chicken marinated I poured in the pot with the sliced carrots and potatoes. I started cooking some rice on the side. I look placed it on a plate and laid it out neatly on the table with a bottle of wine centering it.

*VISUAL*

(Jamaican Curry Chicken with Rice)

It was just five minutes past when she would normally get home, the food was still warm the house was clean. But I still felt as If I was forgetting something.

I didn't have long to think about because I heard the door opening. I ran to the door and stood presentable with my hands behind my back.

The door creeped open "Welcome ho-" I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Lin had another woman behind her. She stared at me as if I wasn't supposed to be here.

I turned around and started making my way to the kitchen. I sat down and started eating by myself.

Sooner or later I heard voices "Y/n!" Lin called out "In the kitchen." I knew better to not respond "We need to talk." She stood in the door frame "About what?" I asked putting my plate in the sink "Us." Was she actually gonna do this.

I stared into the sink for a few seconds before turning around "Listen, if you wanna go and fuck every girl in the city I don't care. Shit, you can even arrest me. I don't care anymore, I'm not gonna let you continue to break me because of your wants!" I shouted "I was actually coming to tell you that she was my therapist and I'm trying to get better.", "Oh."