Chapter - Three (3)

A/n : suggest you this chapter gonna be 18+ 🔞....... If you are not comfortable then leave or, skip it.....

Rather, watch at your own risk....👁️ /

The creepy laughing sound of the man

......The creepy laughing sound of the man ..... frightening the waiter....

A man comes and...vowed the creepy man

Man : Kai sir,....umm ...JEON JUNGKOOK is here.....

...Kai : oh !! Than it's my luck.....I found a beauty and JEON also....

Man 2: sir, the beauty is not any random.....

Kai : what do you mean by not random...( Confused)

Man2; He is president Kim Son....and we get a information that He is ignorance to his father.....cause He is Gay .....

Kai : Excellent!!! ( Smirk)......Hey you (looks at the waiter) ....you don't have to do anything now......

The waiter get relief.......

Man2 : sir, you're missing a great tofie....( Confused)

Kai: .....haha ( laughing) I don't want him for a night.....( All of them looking eachother cause a playboy like him missing .....a great chance).....

But....for life time.....( smirk)

All men's now understand his triangle talking.......and also smirk....appears on their face.....

Kai : today, I'm happy......so, I don't want meet with JEON.....he is a mood spoiler......

On the other side

Naamjoon: Jungkook, I'm shocked Kai don't approach you or, attacks you....

Jk smiled and reply : I think the m**her F*c*ER .....is stress relieving himself....

Yoongi : hey you two please help me from him.....

Jk and RM looks .....laugh....

RM : hobi .... Aishhh....he always get drunk easily.......by the way, Hyung you are very much to handle him I'm going....mm...( whistle and walks way)

Yoongi : heyyy...nammjonnnah.....brat .
...... I'll saw you....

Heoseok: 🤔 hey we are in mission don't scream ..........( Drunkly) ....dush ...dush...... sudh....( Fire with hand)..

Yoongi : yes, 😒 now he strat mumbled.....hey .....you ( looked at bodyguard)mmmmm. Please .......help me to get him on the bed...

Bodyguard comes held hobi and  they get out .....

Jungkook is not interested cause it's Thier regular drama.......

Jk pov : Aish;;;!!!! It's such a boring day......I don't get a chance to......
Ummm.......yeah ! I should leave.....