chapter - Five(5)

It's 3 day's after the club incident..........

Tae don't give a squash on that incident......... it's just a mistake....or, a mere one night stand.......

But the think is he lost is his virginity..........to a mere unknown person....... it's just the fact .....

Time skip to 3 days.....

Tae is getting ready for office..........and

the problem is his cruel father is coming today........

Tae ignored jisoo and Mrs Keith ........after returning from the hotel...... jisoo also don't ask further......but she shocked cause Tae never behaved like that ........

Tae is introvert but he is not arrogant to Mrs Keith, shinno and jisoo .......

Jisoo thaught it's just about working loads which is pempering Taes head.....

Tae about to got out but stopped by a familiar voice ..

Jisoo : Kim TAEHYUNG.........( Crossing his hand and glaring cutely)

( Crossing his hand and glaring cutely)

( Imagine her glaring cutely and

crossing hands......😶)

Tae stopped and looked jisoo confusely....... Jisoo comes near him picked his ear tightly but carefully....

Tae : ahhhhhhhh!!! Nooooonnnna.......dooonn...NN...ttt it's my sensitive part...!!!!

Jisoo: you!! Brat deserve it........

Tae : what ....d....iii...d I do... ahhhhhhhh I.....

Jisoo leave his ear ..... And start giving lecture.....

Jisoo: you dare KIM TAEHYUNG .....you dare.....to skip your meals......😤......

Aunt Keith........( Yells)

Mrs Keith give her a full big plate.... with foods .......Tae gulped seeing the food .......

Tae : ( whined) please.... nonna I can't eat...tha...( Cut off)

Jisoo : You skip food like 3 F**king days......you have to fulfill the .....

Emptyness of your stomach.....

Tae : please ..... nonna it's my important meeting at office....and also

( jisoo start immediately feeding Tae by that she stopped Taes whinny ass )

Jisoo : it's important to be healthy also.......a meeting or, file or, deal is not more important than my Bear ( smile and give a peck on Taes head)

The maids and Mrs keith always amazed by two of them......How this siblings love each other........