Chapter - Ten ( 10)

A/n pov :

This...... is again a morning starts with claim sun ..........Maids serving foods on the table where Namjoon,  suga,  Heoseok, Jisso, Mr. Kim is sitting on....

Mr kim " Jisso,,  why Didn't you called Mr jeon..... ( coldly)"

Jisso " Dad,,,  JUNGKOOK is Sleeping so,, I thought to called him later " " oh!!  Mr  Jung  why YOUR plate is empty you should...... Took some rice.......

Hobi "....."

Jisso served Heoseok who just looked at her without any blink......like he lost the universal game on thoose eyes........

Mr kim Just let the matter go........meanwhile suga and heoseok .... ..

Suga looked at Heoseok and pinch his thighs......

Suga " ( whispers) Your soon going sister in-law ....... Stop staring too much "

Hobi  just feeled shy and imedately down his gaze...... Namjoon slightly giggle.... But stops when he looked at the person..... Coming.....

Jin " ( vows at Mr kim ) Sir!!  "

Mr kim " Nice to meet Secretary kim.........It's pleasent to meet you..... Come Let's  have breakfast "

Jinn" no,,  sir It's  fine here!!  ( without  slutter).... I just come here to deliver the files to Young sir "

Namjoon " ummm!....Mr kim.. . I think It's better to join us on table then the business  talking....... " ( looked at Jin who just nooded and  about to sits next to  hobi but namjoon place a chair near him.....so he blushed and sits next to him.......

Heoseok just coughed mockingly..........suga also smile at it.......

Soon there is Taekook who walking together........ To join on table.......

Mr kim " oh!!  Mr jeon come.... Let's eat I was just missing you ( fake) "

Jk " i Don't think Mr kim you would have miss me that much....."( savage)

Mr kim feels embarrassed ..  Mr kim ( pov) " I'll see that son of bitch.....just because i need his help i am doing this shits....."

Jungkook and Taehyung sits opposite each other...... Like this

                       Jisso        Taehyung       Jin        Naamjoon  

Mr kim -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( empty)

                     Jungkook       Suga       Heoseok     ( empty)

Everyone is eating peacefully....... When Jungkook  looked at Tae and wink at him..... Meanwhile Tae ignore it and eating his food which make jungkook sulk......

So Jungkook smirk and move his legs towards Taes leg and  starts to touch  Taes leg with his legs... But he got confused when Taehyung reaction is still same......  Suddenly jungkooks spoon fell down when he about to kneel then a maid come tried to help him but he refused and  kneel ..... But what he see is.......His legs was not touching Taehyung but jisoo.....

He then regret his life and pulles his legs...... And looked at Jisoo  who is giving him a shy stare........ He just clenched his thougts and starts eating fast by embarrassed......

Some moments later everybody finish their food and leave to their own desires.......

Jungkook pov :

" shit I have to apology to Mrs Jisso....... ".......

Jungkook quickly  move towards Jissos room and with soo much hesitation  he knocks it........The door open revealing a Shy jisoo... Jungkook can see the pink shade on her cheeks. ..

Jungkook "......" ( hesitate)

Jisoo " come Jungkook  "

Jungkook steps on her room and about to say something  and jisoo turns around........by shy. ......

Jungkook " ummm....Mrs Jisoo.....( cut off)  "

Jisoo " not fromal....plaese " shyly

Jungkook "......"

Jungkook " actually at the dining table I was.  Umm.  Mm.....its not my intention.... Umm I mean Don't do it intentionally ( cut off) "

Jisoo " It's  okay!!  Jungkook.... You Don't have to explain.....and I..... Actually.... Ummm.....never mind ( shyly face plamed) "

Jungkook " then okay I'm leaving..... "

Jungkook about to go when jisoo stopped him and about to come towards him but Jisoo trapped her legs about to fall when jungkook catch her........It's look like a fantasy.......

Jisoo eyes follow jungkook and looked at Jungkook without blink........ And.. Jungkook just holding her....thats when a interruption.....

Tae " Nonna....my  blue.....shirt....i can't  find it.... ( stopped looking at the couple)

Jisoo and Jungkook pull them apart...... While jungkook just looks at Taehyung with a scare on his eyes.......and jisoo.just shy and teels embarrassed.....

Tae " sorry to disturb.........."

Taehyung imedately run from here....... Jungkook also run behind him.........

At Taehyungs room :

Taehyung Just reaches his room with a mixed feeling.....  That's when Jungkook merzes.. Onto his room......

Jk " Taehyung.... What you see is no.....( cut off) "

Tae " why are you explaining me....... ( eyed Jungkook) "

Jk  " umm. ... Cause I thought You....  "..
Tae " you Thought I feel jealous....... "" so jungkookshiii......I'm your no one to justify you......and you also Don't  have to feel anything around me...  And please stay away from me...  It'll be good for you ".............( coldly)" Do you think The sex incident and the previous night Incident make me and you any relation between us.....So No...!! It's  Just a one time for me.... And I want you to frogot it "....... " I'll never accept you as my anything "......" i hope you understand ".....

Jungkook just listening to Taehyung with his both eyes and lift the corner of his lips.......and speak " Do you think If you say me to stay away.... I'll listen....." I'm JEON JUNGKOOK the mafia king......of South korea.....and CEO of no 1 Jeon industry....." " if I want I can force you and bind you with my bed...  And F##k the whole soul out of you....... If you were a  girl I would make your belly shallow with my sp**ms.......But just because You're a boy you became  safe......that Doesn't mean I can't tie you up with me strawberry....... "

Tae "......."

Jk " You're lucky I'm not applying my power on you.... Just being gentle....."

Tae " is this your gentleness...... " ( mock)

Jk " ( eyed darkly)  Do you know How dangerous I'm ".........." just because I loves you that Doesn't  mean I can't  kill you "

Tae "......."

Taehyung just know its time waste to talk with this man....... So he about to go when Jungkook groped his ass....

Tae " shigh!!! !  " " F**k Being a man I'm  getting groped by a dude " ( yelled)

He imedately pulled his body from Jungkook...... Jk " it’s not my fault you just start walking seducing  me... With thoose big peaches........."

Tae "........"
.

To be continue.........