Chapter - Six(6)

" When you change, don't announce it.
Just bloom."

A/n

I know I'm late at updating....... ,

Sorry for that but i like to say.......its I'm busy in THIS days so,......that's the reason i update late..........

If you are uncomfortable with it then leave.....cause i can't make sure to update Daily.........

-------------------------------------

START......

After continues working Taes back is paining

Just the wanting of avoiding jisoo keep him here.......

Tae just can't look at jisoo......the guilty of this keeping his mind frustrated.....
He becoming more silent..........also his Grandfather dream kim industry which he keep trying to make No 1......... Now is vanishes...... By that cruel......

Though All wrong did is from his father but......the fact of his noonas life.....is related to it......jisoo just fooled by her dad.......

This past 1 week is making Taes. Mind and body disabled to function......

So much stress, anxiety and deeprassion........

Tae always goes late and come early at office........ Sometimes he stays at office room.......

[ a/n ; he has a private room in office ]

Tae; aush....hhhh ( yeaned )..... This toxic flavour of work is....... Just rediculous.....

Tae leaned towards chair......... And then remember he has a meeting with the jeon Corporation..... The next day.....

He become pale by thought of it......

Tae : i listened Mr. JEON...... Never meet with anyone.........( signed)

Why not they're big company anyway.......that doesn't mean our company is little........

Also i listened How short temperature the CEO is......and in Korea all know about his hand behind Mafia stuffs and Illegal Businesses.....

But i Didn't know why that Man is all man or, womens desires........he just do illegal....... ( Again signed)

Suddenly someone caress Taes shoulder.......by guessing that touch Tae looked back with smile.......