Chapter -Eight (8)

Time skip at Kim Mansion :

Taehyung busy with his office file in his room....... Soon he felt some movements and a cup of coffe appeared  in front of him....

Tae: Shinno!! You naa...taking too much care of me ( chuckles)

Shinno: why not!!  After all I'm your only friend taehyungaa... ( pinch taehyungs chicks) umm I'm going... Cause that oldie Mrs  keith will started her drama.... ( dramatically)

Tae: No Don't say bad about her.... It's her duty shinno....

Tae and shinno( imitating Mrs keith) : Like "Im the main Maid"( laughing)

Jisso enterers in the room and shinno leaves with bowed her....

Tae: Nonna Good Morning!!  Do you want something ( smiled)

Jisso: umm Taehyunggah... I wants to inform you something ( shyly)

Tae: Don't say you find a boyfri ( cut off)

JissO:  TAEHYUNG!! ( yell sand  whines)  you naughty boy!! 

Taehyung just giggled and says:  Then what!!  My noona seems happy to tell something.....

Jisso : umm Taehyung .... Dad said He wants to meet me personally.  ( shyly)
He said he Just fall for me after seeing my photo.... ( cut off)

Tae: who?? ( dumbfounded)

Jisso: Ohh!! My fiance" JEON JUNGKOOK "

Taehyung knows jungkook would never said it.... It's  just his father who manipulating her.... But personal  meet......He fears cause its JJk the Famous.... Also he feels creepy with that person....( just in front of you babe😏)....

Tae: Nonna is  not It's too early to date or...

Jisso: Tae if I not meet him How would I find out...... How is he in person ( shyly)

Tae pov; I already know how basterd is he..... ( rolled imaginary eyes)

Tae: But Nonna he should meet in front of us.....

Jisso: I Don't know but.... He already massages me to meet at xxxx Club.....

Tae: Nonna!!  Are you insane to meet him at Club bar( Mad) .... You know its too much...How can  he meet his  fiance at Club on first date.... ( angrily)....

Jisso: But Taehyung I know you don't want the idea of meeting at club.... I know after all you just care for me ( smiled and pulled Taes chicks)  But It's Dad .... Who want me to meet.....

Taehyung know he can't  do anything.......

Tae: Noona!!  Umm I'll also go with you..... Cause I'm not feeling good gurds about that person....

Jisso : okay My baby bro YOU can also go.... After all he is your Soon to be "Brother- in law "

Time skip At xxxx Club;

Taehyung and Jisso reached their destination.... Taehyung parked the Car At parking area... And come.... Then He saw Jungkook in his 3 piece suit looking dashing and in his left It's  jisso who talking with him shyly.. Just smirked at himm.......jisso just looked at Tae and signalled him to stand next to her.....

jisso just looked at Tae and signalled him to stand next to her