Chapter- Twelve (12)

WARNINGS 🔞🔞⚠️

Rain pouring like romantic fantasy which a person get dissolved in It's purity......But in the room of taekook the weather in felt too much intimate.......both of the male is on their world forgetting the mildness of the weather......

Taehyung is laying under Jungkook as  is in him...... Yes Jungkooks  D*** is is his bu**wh**e.......  Taehyung is processing the whole situation...... Jungkooks whole body is hot and the temper is getting high......  but he ( JUNGKOOK)  is motionless as he is afraids......afraids of the moments Taehyung reaction...... Jungkook hugged him by hover overing him........ His head is in Taes chest ...... He is sweating like a wet lotus  flower......in the pond.....finally the lifeless body of Jungkook broke the silence..... 

Jk  " Tae......mmmm...( mumble)  " " ummm.....Tae.... " ( Taehyung hummed as he listening....)  " please hold me tight....! Don't..... Go.....like....them....( Taehyung looked confused as he thinking about whom jungkook Speaking.....) " ma........"( breathe feeling down)........

Tae " Jungkook you need medicine....plaese let me go....I'm asking Tawaki for medicine and......" ( cut off by Jungkook looking at his lips and rubbing them with fingers........)
Jungkook eyes Taehyung  lips and that Ocean eyes......" Tae.... Please can you kiss me....... By.......( jungkook looked at Tae who turns his face around....) " ummm....I know you...will not kiss....me.......( sadly) " Let's forget the situation ".........

That's when Tae  pulled jungkook by chain and kissed  jungkooks lips..........