07. My name is Nico

"If it continues like this, we'll have to take really serious measures!" Jin growled, plopping down on the couch. "I know, but the old man just doesn't know what he's doing," Namjoon shook his head. "Hey guys…" Ino froze in place.

"Hey, baby" Yoongi turned to her smiling, she looked around them blinking startled. "Have you been to war?" snapped Ino looking at their dirty clothes, there was dried blood on their faces, JHope was lightly pressing her left hand, Yoongi's forehead was dripping with his own blood.

“Something like that” Yoongi pulled her and she wrinkled her nose. "You smell!" Ino complained and he burst out laughing. "It's not like I smell like sex, is it?" Yoongi joked into her neck, so quietly that only she could hear him.

"Junk!" she huffed, but still wrapped her leg around his waist and kissed him as he picked her up. "What...let me go!" Yoongi dropped her to the ground but his hand stayed on her waist. She reached under his leather jacket, pulling out the gun that was tucked into his belt.

"This…" she gaped at the weapon dangling from her finger. "It's…" her voice broke and she roughly pushed Yoongi away, gripping the handle of the gun, gritting her teeth. "Ino?" she looked at him startled, then back at the gun, taking a sharp, deep breath.

She raised the gun, pointing it at his forehead, removing the safety. Yoongi narrowed his eyes, gritting his teeth. "What are you doing, baby?" he asked quietly, watching her face. Her eyes widened and darkened as if in sleep, she smoothly assumed a comfortable shooting stance, her finger gently sliding across the trigger.

“Min Yoongi, captive of Bangtan, one of the CEOs of Bang Technology Corporation” she smirked, turning her muzzle in Jungkook's direction. “Jeon Jungkook, the youngest, has the reputation of being an absolutely cold-blooded killer, but he has a soft spot for animals and his six friends” she pointed at Jin.

"Kim Seokjin, the oldest, narcissistic, explosives expert, likes to cook." the eyes and the gun moved to Namjoon. "Kim Namjoon, the most responsible and smartest of the seven, majoring in business deals" the more she spoke, the more her eyes darkened and the more intently the men looked at her.

"Jung Hoseok, always funny, excellent with all melee weapons, always cheerful, has a habit of leaving his victims alive. Too nice for a mobster." she raised an eyebrow."Kim Taehyung, tech expert and hacker." he winked at her playfully. “And finally, Park Jimin, the flirt, almost as deadly as he is a womanizer” she turned her attention back to Yoongi.

"Damn, Min Yoongi! You're sexier in person than in pictures" he shook his head questioningly raising an eyebrow. There was a heavy awkward silence in the room. Ino walked over to Yoongi, deftly twirling the gun in her hand, lowering the safety and hanging onto his neck.

She rose on her toes and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Pressing her cheek against his, she squeezed him hard. "I remember when my dad showed me your files" Ino whispered in his ear and Yoongi tensed. “I felt something even then when I was looking at the pictures they had taken of you” Yoongi tightened his grip around her waist, stroking her arm around his neck and glancing slightly at the others who were looking at them intently and tensely.

"I knew even then" she lightly touched his ear with her lips. "That one day I will have you" he pulled back slightly looking at her startled. Ino smiled seductively and pressed her lips into his, Yoongi taking a few seconds before violently responding to her kisses.

Someone cleared their throat and Ino begrudgingly broke the kiss, glaring at Jin. "It's not very smart to annoy the angel of death, you know?" Jin raised an eyebrow and Ino turned back to Yoongi.

“Are you mine, Min Yoongi?” Ino asked quietly, looking him straight in the eyes. "Yes" he didn't even hesitate before answering her and she kissed him again. "Then I will obey you, but in a moment" she pulled away, freeing herself from his grasp.