11. The Spring Ball

"Niko, hurry up?" Yoongi yelled from the living room. Not that he was impatient, but if he heard one more whimper from Jungkook or anyone else, he would strangle him with his bare hands. "Here I am" he turned.

"Well, how do I look?" Nico asked, smiling. Yoongi stood up, checking her up and down. "Holy shit, baby!" Yoongi sighed, pulling her closer. His eyes hungrily scanned her sultry body.

From the hair, curled and stretched on the right side of her head, falling freely over her left shoulder, through the delicate make-up accentuating the hazel chocolate softness of her gaze, the plump, slightly tinted red lips.

The one-shoulder dress, the sleeve of which fell like a veil around her left arm, the deep, loose Grecian neckline, the thin strap on her left shoulder, the attached few beige ruffles at her waist, contrasting sharply with the gray color of her dress. The high slit of her left thigh, revealing their delicate rounded whiteness.

The dress reached just above her knees, she held silver sandals with long laces in her hand as she tiptoed towards him and Yoongi couldn't help but feel a lump in his throat as he drooled over his wife.

"Thanks for the compliments" Nico chuckled, sitting down on the couch to slip her sandals on. Yoongi silently crouched at her feet, grabbing her ankle and slipping her first sandal on, his fingers trailing sensually up her calf as he wrapped the laces around her leg, almost to her knee, tying them into a wide ribbon that fell loosely down.

He did the same with the second sandal, letting his hands rest on her knees this time. "I wasn't complimenting you" his voice dropped deep, a husky cut through the lust that was in his eyes. "Your look speaks volumes, YonYon" she lifted his chin and gently pecked his lips. "As well as theirs" Nico winked at him and he gritted his teeth, looking around at the rest of Bangtan who stared at her like she was the most expensive diamond in the world and could only dream of him.

"Find yourselves wives, you idiots!" he snarled and there was an awkward gyrating, stepping, staring at the ceiling, clearing throats and what not, just to avoid Yoongi's murderous stare. "You're so cute when you're jealous," Nico breathed against his ear and Yoongi shivered in excitement.

“Something missing” Yoongi stood up and Namjoon handed him a wooden square box. He opened it and her eyes widened in astonishment. Atop cardinal green velvet rested a diamond necklace, earring and bracelet set, beautifully encrusted with small diamonds that glistened softly in the lighting.

"We didn't have a chance in the morning, but this is a gift from us for your wedding" Jin smiled and she looked at them with teary eyes. "Guys, that's so sweet, they're amazingly beautiful, thank you!" Yoongi smiled slightly, standing up and helping her put them on.

"And this is from me" he handed her a small box and she took it with trembling fingers. Yoongi smiled and opened the box. "YonYon!" this time she couldn't hold back her tears. "I didn't get a chance to buy you an engagement ring before we got married, so I'm giving it to you now" he took her hand and placed the diamond, which perfectly matched the boys' gift, in front of her wedding ring.

“I don't know what to say” Nico stood up turning to the boys, Yoongi wrapped his arms around her waist possessively, hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder. “Besides, no woman could dream of a more wonderful husband and more amazing brothers than you!” Yoongi huffed proudly and some of the boys even teared up. "For the first Queen of Bangtan!" Jin raised his glass in a toast before downing his drink in one gulp, receiving cheers and applause.

"Okay!" Yoongi turned her towards him, wiping away her tears. "No more tears baby, from here on out we need our angel" she smiled taking the wireless earpiece that JHope handed her. "We all know the plan, let's get it right!" Yoongi took Nico's hand and the two of them led Bangtan to the spring ball and the end of the war with the Lee family.