Revenge

Austins pov

I was about to crank the dial for the last time.

Finally. I could get my revenge.

I looked up at Sam and saw her mashing all the buttons on the wii remote, making me scoff in response.

Why was she trying to save that murderer anyway? He was getting exactly what he deserved.

I zoned back in, noticing she'd stopped mashing the buttons. She was looking up at the ceiling.

Part of me was aching to electrocute Henry, while the other part wanted to know what she was looking at. Before I could see what she was looking at, she started shoving this weird pink liquid down my throat.

I immediately started choking.

I stumbled back, trying to get it away, but to no avail. Once the vile was empty, she pulled it away. I tried to move, but I couldn't.

The fuck? Why couldn't I move?

Sam's pov

I pulled the glass vial away from CM, looking at what it was. I gasped, reading the label.

It was a fucking love potion..

"Look, I just don't want Eteled to do any more harm." Kyle stated, walking into my room.

I looked at him, with a dead panned expression. He looked up at me and then the screen, a look of confusion on his face.

I looked at the screen to see what he was looking at.

Atop the screen read;

"Please select a mii!"

The only option given was Eteled, so I clicked on him and hoped for the best.

Eteleds pov

I looked at Austin. He was frozen in place and his eyes were fully black. It sent a shiver down my spine. I knew he had drank the love potion, and I knew the basics of what it would do. My main question was how Sam had unlocked it. There was a very specific order the buttons had to be pressed in.

I'd know, I coded it in.

Why? Boredom.

Working at Nintendo wasn't exactly "fun".

But I never thought someone would actually be able to unlock it.

I felt my regret bubble up. I never finished coding it so other than basics, I don't really know what will happen. I zoned back in noticing Austins eyes had changed.

His pupils had become a hot pink, and instead of ovals, they were hearts. He looked up at me, smirking..