P-please?~

3rd person

Austin walked over to Eteled, straddling him. He ripped the tape off of Eteleds mouth and took off the headphones. He then lifted his chin with one hand, while gently brushing his thumb over Eteleds crotch.

"God, you're so cute when you're all helpless like this darling~" He stated.

Eteled groaned from the low pressure his dick was getting. It was arousing to Austin.                     He pulled Eteled closer, kissing him.

Eteled was about to struggle, until he noticed how.. Good it felt.

It was oddly nice.

He closed his eyes, embracing it.

Austin pulled away, as they both needed to breathe. He looked down at Eteled, smiling lustfully. He started moving his thumb quicker, making Eteled more desperate.

"F-Fuck Aust~" He groaned, squirming a little.

He moved his hips forwards, desperately trying to get more friction. Austin pulled his hand away, making Eteled whine.

"Say please~" He teased.

Eteled looked away, embarrassed. Austin moved his hand back to Eteleds chin, moving it back towards him, remaking eye contact.

"C'mon doll, I'm waiting~" He cooed, placing his hand on Eteleds thigh.

"P-Please?." He mumbled, looking away again.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't quite hear you my love.~" He teased, squeezing Eteleds thigh.

He grimaced, already embarrassed as it was.

"Fine fine, I'll stop." He sighed, pulling Eteled into a second kiss, this time with tongue.

 Their tongues swirled together, creating an even stronger sexual tension. Austin got right back to teasing Eteled, gently stroking up and down his clothed length. He moaned into the kiss, filled with lust.

Austin pulled away, a string of spit connecting the two.