Found

Eteleds pov

I woke up in one of the hospital beds. The pain was writhing and burning in my coded veins. It felt like millions of needles piercing my skin.

I lied there, waiting for the pain and fatigue to reside. Once it had, I ripped all the wires off of me and sat on the side of the bed.

I pulled up a prototype version of the control panel and coded my regular clothes on. It couldn't do as much as Austins could, but  it still worked.. Most of the time.

I sighed, standing up and walking down the hallway. I woke up at the very end of it, so there was only one way I could go.

I walked down the hallway, my footsteps echoing along the walls. The further down the hallway I got, the louder the cries of the dying mii's got.

I kept checking between the beds.

Nothing.

I kept walking, hoping to find him soon.

Eventually I found him sitting between two empty beds.

He was staring at the floor, zoned out.

"H-Hey Austin.." I said. He jumped, snapping him back into reality. He looked up at me, then off into the distance.

"What do you want?" He asked bluntly.

"I just wanna talk." I replied, walking closer. I sat down beside him, a few feet away.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"What do we do now? I mean- do we just keep fighting each other? Do we stop? Do we... Never mind." He asked, quickly finishing his sentence.

"I.. I don't know." I answered.

More silence.

"Do you want to keep fighting?" I asked.

"I don't.. Know? I don't think so? I just- I don't know.." He replied.

There was a long pause...