It's wrong.

They both took a moment to catch their breath.

"Austin. This.. This is wrong." Eteled mumbled, looking at the wall.

"What do you mean darling?" He asked, still rubbing at Eteleds crotch.

"This ngh~ isn't you. Your not actually in mmh~ control. It's wrong." He said.

"But don't you want this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Eteled deadpanned, ashamed. Austin moved Eteleds head back towards him, laughing.

"It's cute how much you care~" He cooed, kissing him again.

Eteled wanted to fight back, but it felt too good. Their tongues grinded against each other roughly, mixing together their genes.

Eteled groaned, feeling his dick ache. They could both feel his cock twitch harshly, leaking precum.

Eventually the kiss ended, a second spit string connecting them.

Eteled was panting harshly, moaning as he felt himself drip with precum. Austin looked down at him, smirking.

The spit string broke. And just as it broke, the potions effects wore off..

Austin ripped his hands away in shock, resting them by his chest with his fingers intertwined. Eteled was still trying to catch his breath, whining under his breath from the lack of friction. He looked up, noticing Austins eyes had gone back to normal, meaning the effects of the potion had worn off.

They both just stared at each other, the tention between them thicker then butter.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Kyle yelled suddenly, making everyone jump.

Austin turned around sharply, leaving 1 leg leaning against the chair.

"YOU WERE FUCKING WATCHING?!" He exclaimed, his face bright red.

"The wii wouldn't switch off!" Sam argued.

"YOU COULD'VE FUCKING LOOKED AWAY AT LEAST!" He yelled back.

Before anyone would reply, he continued.

"AND WHO THE FUCK SHOVES A MYSTERIOUS LIQUID DOWN SOMEONE'S FUCKING THROAT?!" He screamed, now fully facing them.

"I was scared of what you would do to Eteled if I didn't!" She replied.

Austin looked back at Eteled, making him look away. He teleported into the hallway, leaving Eteleds "excitement" exposed.

There was a long pause..

"H-hey Sam. Could you help me with these locks?" He asked.

"Oh- right. Sorry." She awkwardly apologised, clicking "A" on each of the locks, undoing them.

Suddenly, an "X" appeared in the corner of the screen. She clicked on it, and it took them back to the mii channel.

There was another pause, until Sam's mum yelled up the stairs.

"SHIT. ET I GOTTA GO." She stated quickly, switching off the wii and shoving Kyle in the closet.

Eteled felt his dick starting to hurt, getting closer to getting blue-balled. He sighed, pulling his pants down. He sat down, finishing himself off.

Once he finished, he pulled his pants back up and lied on his back, facing the mii channel ceiling. He started to drown in his own thoughts, as per usual. There wasn't much else he could do but think. But this time, it was all Austin.

An hour passed, still thinking about Austin.

He couldn't help but feel guilt.

He was the one that coded it in after all.

He never refused it.

He could've done more to stop it.

Austin was probably pissed off.

He had to apologise.

He decided enough was enough and decided to go apologise to him. He stood up, deleting himself.